SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

You actually believe internet trolls and nut jobs would actually be a true basis for measuring public support?
I believe that internet trolls and nut jobs are, by definition, very active/vocal. So to some extent they influence others oponions.
The writers and journalists write to garner an audience. They find that these types are perfect as their main demographic. If they prod them in the right place, that is.
But my main point wasn't about those bottom feeders, anyway.
The articles written about City over the last couple of years have left a cerebral imprint on the less football knowledgable members of the public (which is a high %). The inverse is true for liverpool having a positive spin put on them, no matter what.
Ask a non City fan to describe City in 1 word and you will see many negative responses, they probably dont even know why.
This intrinsic negativity will kick in when/if a premier league ban/deduction is handed out.
Nobody will cry foul for us!!!
You will find some journalists will jump on the UEFA corrupt bandwagon, after the final decision to prolong the story, and therefore their income.
News reporting these days isn't about facts. It's about opinions.
The news shapes public opinion, and public opinion these days is built on shifting sands to suit agendas.

I thought the uefa case was about deceiving them and the amounts of money involved is approx £50m

I sure I heard that the PL losses can be over £60m over 3 years

So would we be ok anyway, were they even in place between 2012 and 2016

Villa are in possible trouble as they look like they are above losing £60m

We are not accused of match fixing so no that won't happen

Thanks , but now as thinking more about a possible accused breaching premier league ffp also between these years of 2012 to 2016
I know the rules aren’t the same , but not sure if we are going to be accused of breaching them too

I believe that internet trolls and nut jobs are, by definition, very active/vocal. So to some extent they influence others oponions.
The writers and journalists write to garner an audience. They find that these types are perfect as their main demographic. If they prod them in the right place, that is.
But my main point wasn't about those bottom feeders, anyway.
The articles written about City over the last couple of years have left a cerebral imprint on the less football knowledgable members of the public (which is a high %). The inverse is true for liverpool having a positive spin put on them, no matter what.
Ask a non City fan to describe City in 1 word and you will see many negative responses, they probably dont even know why.
This intrinsic negativity will kick in when/if a premier league ban/deduction is handed out.
Nobody will cry foul for us!!!
You will find some journalists will jump on the UEFA corrupt bandwagon, after the final decision to prolong the story, and therefore their income.
News reporting these days isn't about facts. It's about opinions.
The news shapes public opinion, and public opinion these days is built on shifting sands to suit agendas.
That's been the agenda since the takeover. I was in Amsterdam for the CL game against Ajax and the place was full of Irish bartenders who were convinced we were everything that's wrong with football because mainly the media put that impression across to people who know nothing about us. It isn't going to change, and the world isn't completely made up of idiots who believe every line uefa and the media spin, but the club has to start hitting back at the liars who purposely mislead the public about the Manchester City.

That's been the agenda since the takeover. I was in Amsterdam for the CL game against Ajax and the place was full of Irish bartenders who were convinced we were everything that's wrong with football because mainly the media put that impression across to people who know nothing about us. It isn't going to change, and the world isn't completely made up of idiots who believe every line uefa and the media spin, but the club has to start hitting back at the liars who purposely mislead the public about the Manchester City.

Look at the empty seats myth, we have higher average attendances than Liverpool who have millions and millions of fans worldwide. However it’s believed we play to 10 people and a dog every week. Repeat a lie enough times then it becomes the truth.

I thought the uefa case was about deceiving them and the amounts of money involved is approx £50m

I sure I heard that the PL losses can be over £60m over 3 years

So would we be ok anyway, were they even in place between 2012 and 2016

Villa are in possible trouble as they look like they are above losing £60m

premier league ffp was done away with in 2019

Thanks , but now as thinking more about a possible accused breaching premier league ffp also between these years of 2012 to 2016
I know the rules aren’t the same , but not sure if we are going to be accused of breaching them too
Those rules aren't so stringent but you couldn't rule out murking meetings in a bunker some where, the prem chief and the dipper and rags owners that choose.him scribbling away on new rules to catch us in,the collatarol damage on the smaller club they won't care about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.