Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
in times like these, the legends are born.

You know Kompany wouldn't even blink about leaving. If Pep wants to be immortal legend of this club's fanbase, if he cares about this, he'll sign an extension.
You could be right Mr Bosnian Blue. Pep is a stubborn fucker and he might just sign an extension as a ‘I will show you ‘ sort of way. I believe City had a big meeting yesterday , according to my lads, hope Pep put it on the line to the players that if you want to stay tell me if you want to go then thanks but see you later.

If Pep signed for another three years it would be a massive boost for the club , we will still be able to attract top talented players despite the ban , and our current squad would be loyal to him and the club , you cannot underestimate how important Pep is to our club at the moment , he stays and signs a contract we will be in contention for the title , if he leaves the quality of players we will be watching in a blue shirt for a couple of seasons will deteriorate . Its vital Pep commits to the club and he will be considered a legend if he stays and fights UEFA and that Spanish/Real Madrid cock sucking **** Tebas.

I can't undestand people who genuinely believe shit that dailymail and telegraph pull out from their arse for clicks. Every reuptable source has said that Pep will honour his contract and have no intention of leaving

Pep will stay and see out the last year
As for the players if any want to leave they need to find a club willing to make an offer we can’t refuse
Even then we probably won’t deal with most of them clubs!
Only sane likely and he can fuck off anyway
Not seen anything from him that makes me wanna keep him, just replace him with someone who tries every game

Here we go,Pep

What is your reaction?

We are appealing focus on football
I trusts the club 100%
We are optomistic we will prevail

Asking him if he going to leave?

I love the club,why would i leave,i will be here next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.