UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of titles being stripped?

I don’t want to sound flippant but does it matter?

The trophy can be re-engraved until the cows come home but you can’t take away memories and moments.

City think they are right on this. The advice and guidance they have been given would have to be extremely wrong to be wrong on this. I find that inconceivable but that doesn’t necessarily mean CAS will find in City’s favour

I’m terms of the PL, they would surely have to conduct their own investigation in accordance to their rules(I think they are a little different) and go from there. Surely they can’t just piggy back onto another private organisations findings without doing the necessary, particularly before all avenues of appeal are exhausted

In short, I can’t see it. But it doesn’t really matter anyway - it didn’t do Juventus any harm......

Started devouring all this some 1000 pages ago. Mood of it all changed as it’s progressed. And so has mine since bombshell Black Friday. More angry and up for the fight now. Love the guardian article by the city fan saying it’s all been worth it. Just. Please. Have. The. Undeniable. Evidence. City. and let’s get it done fast. Also have fingers crossed for pep to do something surprising - as is his MO- and sign an extension. That would be superb.

I foresee an outcome here of CAS over turning it and City reluctantly accepting a fine/ suspended 1 year ban or something.
UEFA have been very clever (ie slapping 2 years on) and deep down probably know that theirs a high chance of this being over turned.
We shouldn't accept anything and my hope is we are completely exonerated, however a reluctant comprise I think is the likely outcome in all of this.

Looks like we’re going balls deep. No way were going to back down now

Yeah thats what I am saying... the emails stated a "Royal Highness" paid the money to Etihad but it doesnt name them directly... so there's no actual proof Shiek Mansour paid it and even if there was he doesn't own Etihad although it would be dubious

The emails state 'HH' = High Highness = Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi .

Sheikh Mansour and all the other male members of the royal family are 'HE' = His Excellency.

On that point alone there is no validity whatsoever in claims by UEFA or the hostile media that Sheikh Mansour (or ADUG) paid Etihad's sponsorship money.

Fatty? The only way you could have mislabelled me more would have been to say I had a shit mullet. I’d give you ten grand if you had a lower body fat percentage than me.

And tell me, how did Clevers saying he was posting in Liverpool break GDPR, point me out the specific clauses.

You’ve had a fucking mate son and should have simply slunk away as per.

Let’s setttle it once and for all..... willies out on the table.

Good piece. And one point very telling and we should actually explore

lucrative friendlies or a new competition entered which shows uefa and its corrupt league is not needed

that would be sweet
I don't always agree with Wilson but I respect him. There's something deeper going on in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.