truant officer (wagman)

I used to wag games every week with a mate. Usually went to the Underground market or Paperchase record shop.
This was in 1983.

I only remember being brought to see the wagman once. Despite the fact I took loads of time off in the last year.
Made you feel like you'd committed murder.

Haha forgot about the Wagman, my neighbour was a School Governor and he was feared by all due to him controlling every fooker in the neighbourhood
How times have changed !

Took me back to junior school this thread, remember him and even what he looked like, do they still have them?.
Never had dealings with him, loved school as it was full of headcases, found it fascinating watching all the characters f'ing about.
Thinking back to how he looked I think he'd be arrested as an unsavoury hanging around the streets by a school.

Never wagged a day of school. Too scared of my Mother to do that.

I actually never had a day off secondary school in the five years I was there, nor the two years of Sixth Form at the same place.

Never wagged it, never ill.

Pulled up in his car chased us , I doubled back put his car keys down the drain which were still in the ignition. Looking back not very good

Never had the wagman after me. Just Samuelson my maths teacher constantly mithering me for maths homework and putting a detention on the end of my school day (which I studiously skipped)
Dodgy cūnt him, wore broad ties, long collars always in brown. looked like an extra off The Sweeney except this was the late 80s. The knob

Samuelson?
Maths teacher, Burnage?

If so I was in his first ever class in the 60s when he was a rookie teacher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.