UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person in question may want to have a look at the sites privacy policy consent thing and the use of geographic data the users may or may not consent for.

No such thing, you are making stuff up to suit your argument.

As said, users are anonymous, geographical area has no bearing on forums such as this.

Not subscribed to the Athletic but the 1st paragraph is what I wanted to hear. I think Pep realises that now is the time to show some soladarity and fight in the ranks and message to the scum media that City may be down at the moment but we certainly not out.

And the ones who sit quietly in the stadiums at home games may actually find a voice....this could galvanise our fan base to become one unit like we were at Maine road

people could post a quick summary, some of us don't want to click on any of these organisations with the shit being spewed by many of the contributors.
There’s a pretty thorough synopsis on a couple of the City news aggregator Twitter feeds.

Someone did briefly but as it breaches copyright it has been deleted. It was a 'feel good' article saying things we'd like to hear but ultimately nothing clear cut. It still seems to me that the CAS appeal isn't in the bag at all.

Indeed, it's a bit of an inside City piece trying to calm some blues down a bit.
But as you say, unless City can show the fans some evidence ADUG didn't top up sponsorships, then we are bound to think the CAS appeal is very much in the balance (at best).

what i don't get is the £49 million and now £30 million fine ?? ac milan only get a fine £12 million fine suspended if they don't make a profit in 2021

seems like the elite are untouchable ?? even united signed tevez and liverpool mascherano both was still owned by Kia Joorabchian ?? a 3rd party ownership ban was in place in the premier league

but because they was sold to west ham and they got done and fined for breaking the rules Kia Joorabchian had a loop hole in they could sign for another club or be loaned ?? this is where is gets messy because the loan of tevez to united and the so called sale of mascherano to liverpool was dodgy because Kia Joorabchian still owner both players

it was only when manchester city signed tevez that Kia Joorabchian had to sell his part ownership in tevez because of the rule of 3rd party ownership, but Kia Joorabchian has still involvement in both players as a agent ??? funny that united and liverpool could still sign both owned players ???

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/178944-the-mysterious-case-of-carlos-tevez-and-his-contract

i think every manchester city players and manager pep should go to the European Commission and say uefa are stopping them making a living at manchester city because of the 2 year ban in europe is stopping them from earning a wage and bonuses, also hurts the image rights of the players and sponsorship deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.