Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Tennis balls or pitch invasion to me.
Neither one will help the players win the match, either one will only hurt MCFC. I'm coming back from over the ocean for this and for above $1000 I want to see City win on a night of passion at the etihad with nowt to spoil it. So sod off with your invasions and your balls.

Don’t fret Eccles Blue - I will shout in Madrid for you! Here are some things I think we should do:

1. Make sure the Sheikh attends. I for one will drop the club a line as you can all do too. He’s only been once - against the dippers if my memory serves me well! That would be statement number one - all in this together.
2. We are City til we die. We fight this together - whether we are screwed out of it or not is totally irrelevant. The footballing world is looking to us as fans to make a statement. We make that clear at the Etihad - loud and proud.Whistles, boos whatever it takes - we need to make some noise and make it as toxic in there as possible.
3. The club should do a ‘Wolves’ - dim the lights, get the blue moon on the screens and the best rocking anthem they can find to get that party atmosphere started. ‘Boys in blue’ just won’t cut it - sorry.
4. No throwing. No violence. Nothing naughty. Just PURE passion.

I was there when we were nothing. I was there when we were the best the world has ever seen. Fans around the world should recognise that we have brought the best football possible to their TV screens and get behind us too. This is about fighting injustice. It is THAT which needs kicking out of the game.Otherwise it’s finished.

Yes to all this. It's an idealistic view and maybe a bit naive but I like it.

Don’t fret Eccles Blue - I will shout in Madrid for you! Here are some things I think we should do:

1. Make sure the Sheikh attends. I for one will drop the club a line as you can all do too. He’s only been once - against the dippers if my memory serves me well! That would be statement number one - all in this together.
2. We are City til we die. We fight this together - whether we are screwed out of it or not is totally irrelevant. The footballing world is looking to us as fans to make a statement. We make that clear at the Etihad - loud and proud.Whistles, boos whatever it takes - we need to make some noise and make it as toxic in there as possible.
3. The club should do a ‘Wolves’ - dim the lights, get the blue moon on the screens and the best rocking anthem they can find to get that party atmosphere started. ‘Boys in blue’ just won’t cut it - sorry.
4. No throwing. No violence. Nothing naughty. Just PURE passion.

I was there when we were nothing. I was there when we were the best the world has ever seen. Fans around the world should recognise that we have brought the best football possible to their TV screens and get behind us too. This is about fighting injustice. It is THAT which needs kicking out of the game.Otherwise it’s finished.

Thank you @blueP I totally agree with everything you write there. Like you I’ve seen the good times, then the bad and poorer times, then back to the very good times. We can’t be cheated by these louses, we need to get behind our lads.

Haven’t read back through the thread so unsure if it’s been suggested, apologies if it has, in just too drained from it all to read it.

im know I’m in the minority here and probably get crucified for suggesting it but I’d honestly be happy with just booing the anthem as normal and at kick off for every one of us to get up and piss off out of there! Could backfire with the players, definitely would with Pep & the board but I like everyone am just so fed up of it now. All well and good the club releasing statements saying they’ll appeal it and what have you but some kind of stand from the fans needs to be done. No chance of it happening I know this but it would be my ideal scenario anyways.

hey big pussy, Tony S for one would want you to stay put, he would want you to make sure those thieving scumbags are scared shitless by your defiance and hostility toward them, and we do that by what every family does, sticks together, fights together and stands together. Otherwise fugetaboutit and walk away!

hey big pussy, Tony S for one would want you to stay put, he would want you to make sure those thieving scumbags are scared shitless by your defiance and hostility toward them, and we do that by what every family does, sticks together, fights together and stands together. Otherwise fugetaboutit and walk away!

:-D

Be great if we had a load of Catalan flags in the South Stand, show our solidarity with the underdog being fucked over by the ruling elite.

I was going to suggest the Abu Dhabi flag but have you seen it, come on guys, we are trying our best to support you here, you could at least make an effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.