UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this case, it will be better than winning any trophy, any quadruple, winning a title in the last minute. I fucking mean that. I want to see all these ****s battered and bruised like we have been over the years. I hope to god Khaldoon has got our backs here.
Did you really need to write that last sentence.

You fucking well know he has!

I've never had any doubt that part of our strategy will be evidence of UEFA setting precedents in their dealings with other clubs, it always made total sense to me.

That's not a defence though. We are in deep shit if that is the way we are appealing.

This has to be fought on what we have not done, not what others have.

Hypocrisy is everywhere in society, it is overlooked when it serves a purpose.

That's not a defence though. We are in deep shit if that is the way we are appealing.

Doubt it’ll form one of the main parts of our defence, but guess it all adds to a wider picture of us being unfairly treated.

Agree. It would just mean psg and Juve get bans too. Doesn’t help us

Doubt it’ll form one of the main parts of our defence, but guess it all adds to a wider picture of us being unfairly treated.
What, like some kind of agenda against our club? Surely not... :-)

Can't be proved wrong either way.

I'm sorry, but The Athletic said we would get zero punishment.

Their article is even more exposed when you see the timeline of when they stated such, yet the CAS submission and meetings were still taking place last month.
To be fair , I could list your posts that state we would be signing X, Y and Z over the last few seasons . Doesn’t mean I won’t look forward to other cryptic crap coming up .

in terms of CAS reviewing due process, it has particular relevance. I'm sure the lawyers will be steering the club on the points to focus on for each particular aspect of every legal avenue we will take, some will involve demonstrating our innocence, others require a different focus to allow a technical ruling to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.