SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

The shit will really hit the fan if we are stripped of our titles and the Sheikh may actually do one...….

Has anyone got that Amanda Stavelys number ?

The shit will really hit the fan if we are stripped of our titles and the Sheikh may actually do one...….

Don’t worry
I have £473.68 in an old ISA that I’m prepared to use to buy the club . I’ll be looking for a chief exec, a scout and a tea lady .
Applications will only be accepted on a season ticket book from 1978 .

Don’t worry
I have £473.68 in an old ISA that I’m prepared to use to buy the club . I’ll be looking for a chief exec, a scout and a tea lady .
Applications will only be accepted on a season ticket book from 1978 .

I was born in 1979, can I use my Junior Blues membership card to qualify? I’ve still got the silk scarf as well.

I have my Grandads World War One medals. He stood on Hyde Road. if he was alive the fuckers would be in hiding.

There is absolutely 0 logical reasons this should/will happen.

but you can bet every penny you have that Liverpool and united are pushing for it behind the scenes and demanding they make an example of us.

Can’t see it but wouldn’t it only be the 2014 one? We’ve been in profit the last two title wins.

The shit will really hit the fan if we are stripped of our titles and the Sheikh might actually do one

I’ve heard he’s more interested in the kettle museum on Adair street than city now anyway, went in there last Tuesday to see what all the fuss was about really interesting to see how the first brew was made and how pg tips first came about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.