UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was being a cynic, I might think that a fair few cancelled subscriptions from City fans over the weekend urgently necessitated a fairly pro-City piece on their platform.

Like I posted earlier, it's a puff piece saying all the things fans want to hear but has nothing substantial in it.

It's as meaningful as 'We're Man City, we fight to the end'.

Lots of conspiracy theorys and ifs and buts. But i wonder if uefa we scared or put under massive pressure from la liga after the latest messi rumours??? Easiest way to defo stop him moving here would be to ban us from europe messi wouldnt sign for a club not playing in europe.

I think you will be surprised at how many people would be interested in going to the home games even if it's just to stick 2 fingers up at UEFA
Games played with no VAR as well. Breath of fresh air for everyone
Even if the case gets ruled in our favour and we are in the champions league next season I reckon we will have half full stadium because fans have had enough of UEFA
Sadly, you're miles off the mark. Nobody is arsed about which golfer wins the Dubai / Las Vegas trillion pound trophy, whilst all golf fans want to see The Open.

Perhaps, but I have formed the impression CAS is purely about the facts relating to our supposed own culpability?
Maybe wrong but I thought CAS would be more about following the procedures , and if they rule against UEFA on procedure that’s as far as they will go. If we wanted to go further we’d have to make a claim for damages against UEFA probably in a different court. So the CAS hearing we are more concerned with overturning the decision not clearing our name , hence the ‘initial’ part of the club statement.

Lots of conspiracy theorys and ifs and buts. But i wonder if uefa we scared or put under massive pressure from la liga after the latest messi rumours??? Easiest way to defo stop him moving here would be to ban us from europe messi wouldnt sign for a club not playing in europe.

My money is on the rags, they know we need a centre half and want to make sure we don’t want to turn Phil Jones’ head.

I thought HH was Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed? Whatever, it's certainly not Sheikh Mansour and the emails said HH would "arrange" the extra funding. That funding comes from Abu Dhabi, probably the Executive Council, not ADUG so it's not owner investment.

What I assume has happened is that all the due monies were sent to ADUG for onward transmission to City and that Soriano's request to Pearce to have these split out is precisely because they need to ensure we avoid accusations of equity funds being mixed up with partnership revenue. Which is exactly what I'd expect from an organisation trying to ensure everything was whiter than white.

Isn't Sheikh Mansour referred to as HH in the notes to our own accounts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.