Your growing up years

That reminds me of the home made (knitted) bat man outfit I got from my m&d one Christmas. I had pleaded for one because all my chums had real ones. Talk about mortified, particularly when it rained, the top half stretched to below my knees. The hurt is still etched in my psyche. I am going back to bed for a quick sob. ;-)

you want to try knitted swimming trunks.

off to Broadfield road baths.
First dive, trunks end up round my ankles.

still scarred by the memory.

Sat here watching Ski Sunday, I remember watching this when I was a kid after having a bath on Sunday night. It was the old, classic theme music though and it was David Vine presenting.

Brings back nice memories of childhood.

I can remember playing football on the roof at primary school ( 3 or 4 storeys up ) and if the ball went over the wall u had to go down and then up 8 flights of stairs to get it back.

Also used to go to the fire station and join in when the firefighters were playing volleyball in the courtyard, they used to live around and over the fire station.

Sat here watching Ski Sunday, I remember watching this when I was a kid after having a bath on Sunday night. It was the old, classic theme music though and it was David Vine presenting.

Brings back nice memories of childhood.

Steve Podborski and Ingemar Stenmark. Never skied in my life, but those fuckers will always stick in my mind.

My grandma used to live off Grey Mare Lane. We used to get on a bus to Stamford Park. Always remember there being a really high slide. Happy days indeed. Life was so less complicated in those days. Good times, where have they gone!

you want to try knitted swimming trunks.

off to Broadfield road baths.
First dive, trunks end up round my ankles.

still scarred by the memory.
Haha!
I can picture the scenario.
"What you knitting Mother ? "
"Im knitting you some swimming trunks luv" She replies with a smile.

You immediately realise that shes serious and not buying you any and your going to look an absolute dipshit with these knitted ones on.
A queasy vomit enhanced feeling ensues...your brain races, with thoughts of how much piss will be ripped out of you by the evil bastards in your class. Hahaha

Sharston, leafy?
Amber leafy maybe!
It’s alright Sharston. There’s a tyre shop, a Greggs, a Subway, a Spar, some petrol pumps and car washes all on one forecourt. And the Aldi is mahoosive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.