UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, he was on the council.

EQ8GcpCX0AEjJeO

EQ8GcpCX0AAAgT2

Booz Allen hmm. That's the company that Ed Snowden worked for so I guess we can conclude that's who's been helping Rui Pinto get all those hacks done.

I should be a journalist putting two random piecess of data together to form a completely bullshit story is how they do it these days, right?

I've found a document that confirms the Etihad sponsorship was covered by the Executive Council, not ADUG. It was part of the Open Skies case brought by the US airlines against the Gulf ones (Etihad, Qatar & Emirates) and claimed that they were in receipt of huge government subsidies. As part of their defence Etihad had a presentation done for the Crown Prince, MBZ, by consultants Booz Allen.
Link here: http://www.openandfairskies.com/press-releases/newly-unearthed-etihad-documents/

Go to the link saying "major legal submission" and it'll open a PDF. On page 14 it says:

So there you have it. The Etihad sponsorship money, at least that money that wasn't paid from their own funds, came from the Executive Council, not ADUG.

ed701fa06e3d3e2da4d1be9ba7179c92.jpg

I've found a document that confirms the Etihad sponsorship was covered by the Executive Council, not ADUG. It was part of the Open Skies case brought by the US airlines against the Gulf ones (Etihad, Qatar & Emirates) and claimed that they were in receipt of huge government subsidies. As part of their defence Etihad had a presentation done for the Crown Prince, MBZ, by consultants Booz Allen.
Link here: http://www.openandfairskies.com/press-releases/newly-unearthed-etihad-documents/

Go to the link saying "major legal submission" and it'll open a PDF. On page 14 it says:

So there you have it. The Etihad sponsorship money, at least that money that wasn't paid from their own funds, came from the Executive Council, not ADUG.

When it says covered by, is that underwritten should Etihad be unable to pay, or actually paid by the executive?

It’s not key evidence but I do wish we’d start saying more about this sort of stuff as part of a PR campaign. “Sources close to the club” should be drip-feeding shit on UEFA on a concerted basis. And it should be good, hard factual stuff that hacks can verify themselves. We are the ones currently being discredited, not UEFA, and everyone is lapping it up.
Once our appeal is filed with CAS we're bound by Rule 43 of the CAS regs.

R43 Confidentiality
Proceedings under these Procedural Rules are confidential. The parties, the arbitrators
and CAS undertake not to disclose to any third party any facts or other information
relating to the dispute or the proceedings without the permission of CAS. Awards shall
not be made public unless all parties agree or the Division President so decides.

It's great being a City fan isn't it? You get to become a financial expert, a legal expert and an expert on Middle East politics and protocol. And Barca say they're more than just a club.
Not to mention experts in urban development and, previously, experts in crap hi fi equipment, and bog rolls.

Finally, got to the current end of the thread at 2am. Little City rock the football world. Typical.Good night.

Once our appeal is filed with CAS we're bound by Rule 43 of the CAS regs.

R43 Confidentiality
Proceedings under these Procedural Rules are confidential. The parties, the arbitrators
and CAS undertake not to disclose to any third party any facts or other information
relating to the dispute or the proceedings without the permission of CAS. Awards shall
not be made public unless all parties agree or the Division President so decides.

Well that’s UEFA bolloxed then with their previous confidentiality mishaps! Lol

I doubt that. City’s new cyber security posture is cutting edge and rolled out globally. That cock up is fixed now as long as they changed the default passwords on the new firewalls which I’m sure they did.
Aside from the fact that all the historical emails were downloaded and lots of folks who had access to Football Leaks have the complete set of emails.
Oh and nothing is secure if you leave passwords lying about and dont have leaver procedures to cancel their IT access rights.
Let's hope that all email content is encrypted and stored in a DMS (e.g. Egress) that is monitored by active AI for fraudulent access patterns.

Ye Rhodes pal, last time i was there had some dick Liverpool fan giving it the big I am when they’d finished 35 points behind us soon shut him up, he was from Birmingham !
This thread is full of (well a good 30%) pointless comments so I'm going to add one re rodos, make sure you go to the cross at
Filerimos a few miles outside Rhodes town, the views are fantastic but don't be a dick like I was and walk it. Also if you are hiring a car seek out Mussolini's abandoned house in the middle of the Island.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.