Your favourite composition from each of these Prog Rock legends

Thanks for all that, more output to watch for, love it. Heavy Horses, what can you say? Other than it's a treat, in the true sense of the word. Strong the whole way then to finish off with that little gem Weathercock. Maybe his most under rated song.
I saw the Under Wraps tour in '84 then saw them again in '07, by then he was struggling with the high notes. I wouldn't go now either and just trade on nice memories.

Superbly composed song.

First time I saw Tull 1977, the day after seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd for the first time. That was a good weekend.

Another episode of Sea of Tranquility with Pete Pardoe, they are generally pretty good. This is a stack of his favorite Prog.

No'one ever mentions Manchesters 70's Prog Giants, Barclay James Harvest.
Played to massive audiences all over Europe, sold bucket loads of LP's in the 70's.

Manchester always ignores them.

They do for sure. That whole HOF is completely devalued though as it doesnt even have Kate Bush in it. Some similarities between the two, wonderful lyricism, groundbreaking musicality and a body of work that compares with or outshines the very best. Both acts very, very, British.
Maybe you have to be big in America to get in it.
After all, it is American.

Most of my favourite prog bands are not in it.

Another episode of Sea of Tranquility with Pete Pardoe, they are generally pretty good. This is a stack of his favorite Prog.

I note he is holding up a Focus album. I saw the current incarnation of the band recently under Stamford Bridge of all places and they were really excellent, better than I and the guys I went with expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.