#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two things, the twitter source, the bin scavaging City extra, who just trawl the net looking for anything with City in it and then retweet it for days and then the actual article source which is that utter **** Castles and he knows absolutely zero information on any club.

I wouldn't even give him a click, as that is all he craves and this moves back to the point on City Extra, who should know fine well Castles is a City hating **** and not give him any chance of a click at all, hence why they are both blocked on my Twitter feed.

EDIT Sorry didn't see the date of your post lol

Career goals in their first 5 seasons:

Gabriel Jesus 107
Robert Lewandowski 98
David Villa 94
Cristiano Ronaldo 75
Fernando Torres 72
Carlos Tevez 71
P-E Aubameyang 70
Antoine Griezmann 57
Edinson Cavani 57
Harry Kane 55
Zlatan Ibrahimović 54
Lionel Messi 53
Samuel Eto'o 45
Edin Džeko 44
Didier Drogba 43
Nicolás Anelka 40
Diego Costa 39

Career goals in their first 5 seasons:

Gabriel Jesus 107
Robert Lewandowski 98
David Villa 94
Cristiano Ronaldo 75
Fernando Torres 72
Carlos Tevez 71
P-E Aubameyang 70
Antoine Griezmann 57
Edinson Cavani 57
Harry Kane 55
Zlatan Ibrahimović 54
Lionel Messi 53
Samuel Eto'o 45
Edin Džeko 44
Didier Drogba 43
Nicolás Anelka 40
Diego Costa 39
You seem to be missing one

You seem to be missing one
Aguero has fewer FWIW, although he did breakthrough at a younger age.

I think if you start from when he was the age Jesus was when he debuted over a similar timespan (which would be from his last season in Argentina) then he'd tally up to I think 101. I don't see why he wasn't in the original list though.

Edit: I may be wrong with the starting year, it'd be 85 I think if I'm off. Still impressive mind.

Last edited:
I think it's really funny that peoples biggest criticism is that he doesn't score enough goals, but he actually scores a ridiculous amount of goals.

Seemed very rusty today, would have had a couple if he'd not hesitated, but he hasn't played for ages so not that surprising.

Why is nobody at the club telling him to fuck off with that stutter? How many times does he have to try it unsuccessfully, before even he realises that it would probably be an idea to knock it on the head? Does it on one-on-ones and penalty’s and it’s a fucking disaster. Cost himself a hat-trick tonight by over-complicating things. Top strikers absolutely adore the chances he got tonight, if he is going to continue making easy chances into difficult chances, he has no chance of being a top striker.

I think it's really funny that peoples biggest criticism is that he doesn't score enough goals, but he actually scores a ridiculous amount of goals.

Seemed very rusty today, would have had a couple if he'd not hesitated, but he hasn't played for ages so not that surprising.
Granted I haven't read every page in his thread but surely it's not the amount of goals he's scored that are making people questioning him? I really like him and think that he's a great football player, but he may be the worst finisher we've had since the takeover. It's incredibly frustrating and imo he's scoring enough goals (at least for a second choice) but he could've have scored so many more if he was just a decent finisher.

never a top striker he will be. He is just not natural finisher, like Sterling isn't. Both shit themselves when they're 1 v 1 with goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.