Caroline Flack - rest in peace

I see that both ways really,what you say is true but she had stepped back from this season,and was welcome back if she got cleared,i've read that was her decision,if it had been one of the contestants who was dumped off the island this season and killed themselves straight away then yes then end the show for good,also there is the large crew and other 2 presenters to bring home and affecting their work,on balance it should stay on but a decision needs to be taken on the summer series

It's all so sad,i had read she was on antidressants,drinking a lot,not trusting anyone and felt she was alone,she also tweeted last month that it was all too hard and had nobody and the pressure was getting too much,maybe the last straw was valentines day and she was seperated from her boyfiend,the pics she put up of her heavily made up a kissing her dog and smiling looks to me in hindsight that she had already decided,some suicides are random,on the spur of the moment but some are planned,the later people say they seem much more settled and happy but then the next day they go through with the plan,mental heath is so complicated

Pier morgan has made me really angry,one of the first to put out a nice tweet,the man who ruined lives at the mirror and one of the worst on twatter for laying into people,from his lofty position on ITV,the same company love island is made by,the likes of him will never never learn

As usual the likes of him,twatter user,the media are all saying it was nothing to do with us,only the stupid don't believe that shirley,they are loads of young kid/tenagers who how committed suicide when the are getting taunted on line to kill themself because they are X Y or Z,bullies at school send them phone and email messages at home and social media.youngster are eqipped to deal with that and neither are vulnerable adults

I don't normal right long post but this is a cause close to our heart #bekind

RIP Caroline

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

Did he actually have a pop at Flack though?

Walliams took cheap shots at celebrities all night ....in the same way that Ricky Gervais did when hosting the Golden Globes and was widely praised for ......what’s the difference?
Great post. There is no difference. The poking fun at celebs, by other celebs, who are brighter and wittier and more satirically aware about the industry they survive in than the rest is all part of being a household name.

Hate these tacky shows that seem to be popular, Ive never seen this show or heard of this lady, but Ive looked it up.
We have a similar tacky idiotic series here called Married At First Sight, absolute bollocks, has zero to do with real life but hey, kids are watching it.
Some brain dead Barbie doll type contestants have needed psychological help after becoming a 'celebrity', so calls for it to be banned.
This sounds the same to me.

Sometimes I hate the modern world where young women seem to have to make themselves look nothing like their real selves, but require layered on slap, false tits, tan, lips, arse, Barbie hair. Massive heels, tight dresses/skirts.

Its all a bit sick really. I don't have a daughter but if I did I wouldn't want her looking like this.

Hate these tacky shows that seem to be popular, Ive never seen this show or heard of this lady, but Ive looked it up.
We have a similar tacky idiotic series here called Married At First Sight, absolute bollocks, has zero to do with real life but hey, kids are watching it.
Some brain dead Barbie doll type contestants have needed psychological help after becoming a 'celebrity', so calls for it to be banned.
This sounds the same to me.

Sometimes I hate the modern world where young women seem to have to make themselves look nothing like their real selves, but require layered on slap, false tits, tan, lips, arse, Barbie hair. Massive heels, tight dresses/skirts.

Its all a bit sick really. I don't have a daughter but if I did I wouldn't want her looking like this.
She presented many shows nimmers,over a long,time,she danced,acted,an all rounder

She presented many shows nimmers,over a long,time,she danced,acted,an all rounder
Wasn't having a go at her Kaz, but these shows.
I don't like em, and I hate the idea of kids watching them.

I know...…….Victor Meldrew. :)

Think i heard someone on the radio saying she was afraid of police headcam footage being played in court and then being in the media.

I'm sorry she killed herself but we cannot censor the mildest comments about public figures. I'm sure the politicians would love to shut us all up permanently.

I don't know what the answer is. We are locked into a treadmill no one can get off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.