SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

I hope you’re right. And I hope our owner is hiring every PI, hacker and Forensic Accountant in the world to go over the lives of every FIFA and UEFA official and every top club. I truly fear we are in a fight we cannot win so we should torch the place on the way out.

If it's going to get messy, just take every fucker down with us. As much as it might be better that we all got along (City, UEFA, the cartel clubs, etc), part of me hopes it will happen

I think we should prepare for premier league charges. Unless we're completely exonerated by CAS it will happen and there will be a lot of pressure put on the league to strip points/titles.

Unless we win this case I fear that we've got years of this shit to come.

Some people will do anything to get Stevie G a PL winners medal.

Seriously though, in the highly unlikely event that we get stripped of our 2014 title then surely Leicester get stripped of their 2016 title as well, give that they failed the Championship FFP regs when getting promoted in 2014.

I think we should prepare for premier league charges. Unless we're completely exonerated by CAS it will happen and there will be a lot of pressure put on the league to strip points/titles.

Unless we win this case I fear that we've got years of this shit to come.
This is my concern too.
If we are stripped of any titles or cups then I would just fuck football off completely.

I just cannot be arsed with it after all this as it is. I genuinely believe we are in a situation we cannot win. I would think it very unlikely we will be stripped of titles but I don't see any scenario where we aren't banned from Europe and this will drag on now for years just souring everything we do.... All because our owner invested in his own business!

Don’t worry
I have £473.68 in an old ISA that I’m prepared to use to buy the club . I’ll be looking for a chief exec, a scout and a tea lady .
Applications will only be accepted on a season ticket book from 1978 .

That is very sexist and typical of a 1970's Manchester City. I can make tea with the best of them but you are discriminating against me because I am a bloke. Fortunately I was in 2nd Urmston scouts so Can I have that job instead ?

I’ve heard he’s more interested in the kettle museum on Adair street than city now anyway, went in there last Tuesday to see what all the fuss was about really interesting to see how the first brew was made and how pg tips first came about

Did the museum tell you that the PG in PG Tips actually stands for Pre Guardiola ? Not a lot of people know that.

Some people will do anything to get Stevie G a PL winners medal.

Seriously though, in the highly unlikely event that we get stripped of our 2014 title then surely Leicester get stripped of their 2016 title as well, give that they failed the Championship FFP regs when getting promoted in 2014.
And if Liverpool do get awarded the 2014 premier league then it'll piss all over them doing it this season and make it irrelevant they're 25 in front and breaking records.
That'll be too funny to put in to words.

Would united and/or Liverpool fans really want to be awarded titles won by default in this way? Surely even they can’t be that desperate? Even if they stripped us of the titles wouldn’t they be more likely to record those years as being “no title” seasons.

I’ve had some stick from mates who support other clubs (not united or Liverpool) but it’s been fairly good natured, don’t think any of them want our titles taken away. Most of them relished the Aguero moment, have enjoyed watching the football City have played, were quite happy for City to beat united and Liverpool.

it might have been different if we’d beaten Leicester to the title.

This is my concern too.
If we are stripped of any titles or cups then I would just fuck football off completely.

I just cannot be arsed with it after all this as it is. I genuinely believe we are in a situation we cannot win. I would think it very unlikely we will be stripped of titles but I don't see any scenario where we aren't banned from Europe and this will drag on now for years just souring everything we do.... All because our owner invested in his own business!
Alarmist talk is one thing, talk of giving up is another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.