SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Would united and/or Liverpool fans really want to be awarded titles won by default in this way? Surely even they can’t be that desperate? Even if they stripped us of the titles wouldn’t they be more likely to record those years as being “no title” seasons.

I’ve had some stick from mates who support other clubs (not united or Liverpool) but it’s been fairly good natured, don’t think any of them want our titles taken away. Most of them relished the Aguero moment, have enjoyed watching the football City have played, were quite happy for City to beat united and Liverpool.

it might have been different if we’d beaten Leicester to the title.

The words United and Liverpool fans and desperate. On that premise I would say they would be.

If the Premier League are intent on stripping league titles from 2014 for failing FFP may I be the first to congratulate Chelsea.

I almost wish they would try to award our 13/14 title to Liverpool, if only to watch them tie themselves in knots in trying to justify awarding them the title. But then Liverpool were never formally charged with breaking the cap by UEFA. And, as we all know, FFP isn’t a corrupt concept overseen by a corrupt organisation. So congratulations Stevie G.

The Dipper and Rags have been the hardest hit since our investment , you can bet your bottom dollar they are lobbying the Premier league and the F.A. to expunge every title we have won during this period ,they are now waiting and praying the CAS uphold UEFA's decision , so even a reduction to a one year ban and smaller fine is not enough. We have to win this case for the integrity of our football club , even if we lose , we have to take this further down the line to european courts and prove FFP is an arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.