UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hows about this thought,
UEFA are being used by the dirty dozen clubs who actually rule European football, they've set UEFA on us knowing weve done no wrong so will lose, sue UEFA they go bankrupt ,then the dirty dozen set up their own superleague and blame us ,

fuck this conspiracy theory has gone to my head :)

I’m confused about this aspect. I have seen various assertions that through protocol HH refers to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, as you say PB, however other (official) sources aslso refer to Sheikh Mansour as HH?

https://www.mubadala.com/en/who-we-...s-highness-sheikh-mansour-bin-zayed-al-nahyan
See PB's post from yesterday which links to a pdf report stating that the Etihad Airways sponsorship monies was fulfilled not by Sheikh Mansour or ADUG but by the UAE executive council. That is fundamental to the case against City. That report undermines the suggestion that ADUG paid MCFC for the Etihad sponsorship. You might say it kills it.

That is just one piece of evidence that is out in the public domain and ignored by teams of investigative reporters. I suggest that if UEFA have ignored such evidence then it's them rather than MCFC that should be worried this morning.

I’m confused about this aspect. I have seen various assertions that through protocol HH refers to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, as you say PB, however other (official) sources aslso refer to Sheikh Mansour as HH?

https://www.mubadala.com/en/who-we-...s-highness-sheikh-mansour-bin-zayed-al-nahyan
All royals in the UAE are HH but their name after (HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed etc). But HH without any name is (I'm told) the Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed. Someone else says it's the Emir Sheikh Zayed but HH without a name definitely does not refer to Sheikh Mansour.

That’s some evidence Colin. You should be on City’s legal team.
Haha. I'd be chucked out of court for using bad language within 15 minutes.

But the Booz Allen presentation was leaked a few years ago and we already know the club (and presumably Abu Dhabi) policy on legitimising leaked or hacked documents.

All royals in the UAE are HH but their name after (HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed etc). But HH without any name is (I'm told) the Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed. Someone else says it's the Emir Sheikh Zayed but HH without a name definitely does not refer to Sheikh Mansour.
If this is correct, and this is where I am confused, why are some City fans saying the hacked email can show us to be guilty because we are confirming what UEFA think and that Sheikh Mansour paid the sponsorship monies directly. This isn't what I understand the email to be saying

sorry ive had to skip over 100pages,i just cant keep up.
where the fuck are we at the moment.
also an "army of lawyers" ,doesn't sound very hard ,it would look like a bucket of eels, squirmy fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.