Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

I'm not sure how a protest works in this situation. Buying tickets to watch a game in a competition we will not be allowed to win run by a football authority that is corrupt and will continue to attack us until we have new owners of an acceptable provenance by bouncing up and down for 60 seconds or booing? The only thing that'll stimulate is laughter in the heated seats in CB 2.

For any blues willing to contribute to a display. 1894 group have set up a fundraiser for the home game against Madrid. The money raised will go towards some type of anti-UEFA/Pro-City display.

The group are listening to ideas from donators.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mcfc-v-madrid-at-home?
I can see people being stopped from bringing banners into the game - for "Security Reasons"

I for one will certainly be contributing, without being a party pooper here with all the proposed demonstration suggestions, can I please suggest we kinda keep it to ourselves, as we don't want the whole world to know our plans!!

Sort of black adder cunning plan Broderick style! No doubt on the day of the game against Real 'Fascisto' Madrid, the authorities will be all geared up for body searches and the like.

So whose got a cunning plan to suggest and get us the planning group formed?

I can see people being stopped from bringing banners into the game - for "Security Reasons"

Although I've been a rebel all my life I have always rebelled within the law or the rules depending on what situation it was. Debate, demonstrations (peaceful) etc were my preferred methods. However in this case I would advocate; wrapping the banner around your person to enter the stadium, pushing it down your trouser legs to get through security, in your pocket. Or wear the hoody with the 'kangaroo pocket' as I do. I put my gloves in there and they can be bulky, never been pulled yet. I've even left my keys in there on the odd occasion, by accident, and not been pulled.

Just a few suggestions. Sorry Ric and Mods if this post is against the rules please feel free to remove it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.