Barcelona emergency signing

Also predicated on RFEF & Medical Commission verifying recovery period will be >5 months - considering how the RFEF has handled the VAR where Barca is concerned, I am not convinced they will approve

Totally agree but one thought is that it allows the selling club to ramp up there fee. Can you imagine Woody at Barca, clubs would be lining up to tout their new Bebe ergh sorry Messi.
Mate, I have true disdain for Barca for a number of reasons, including them dubiously pilfering some of the best young talent at my other home club (Real Zaragoza)...

So I would absolutely Keegan it if Woodward were there. ;-)

We did something similar when we had a GK crisis, no?

Barcelona are looking to sign a player on a permanet basis rather than an emergency loan. Saying that there appears to be a limit on how much Barcelona can spend in bringing in a player.

So they’re looking to trigger a €20M clause for Leganes top striker. What happens to Leganes? Can they sign someone? If they can’t it seems like a very unfair rule. Why should Leganes pay for Barcelona’s problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.