• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ric, thanks Boss that was my laugh for today. No Press Conference before our game and they can't say we are hiding because West Ham are not having one either!! Brilliant. A good laugh out loud and a 'Ha take that you so and so's'!!

Can anyone tell from my recent posts that I am on one? That my famous calm nature has been compromised??? I haven't been so mad since I found out that someone had mugged my son!! Oh boy, never cross Eccles Blue.................... she can be a witch!!!

Not sure. I actually think that throwing in the heavy artillery like that might be counter-productive. The reaction might well be "Wow, they're really on the defensive! They must really have something to hide!" As I have understood it, there is a press officer always nearby, just out of camera range, whose job is, as moderator, to shut down questioners who are insistent on a subject that is not the matter in hand. I would have thought that should suffice. In any case, Pep's a big boy, well capable of handling the situation.

Get where you’re coming from but for me it was more about setting a tone and taking a stance. sending out a bigwig with Pep would have shown we mean business and will not be putting up with any shit. Peps more than capable of handling it I agree but he shouldn’t have to, this isn’t football related and so he shouldn’t be the face of it. All irrelevant now we know there won’t be one though. They’ll have to wait for post match interviews to completely ignore the game and ask questions on it.

@Ric, thanks Boss that was my laugh for today. No Press Conference before our game and they can't say we are hiding because West Ham are not having one either!! Brilliant. A good laugh out loud and a 'Ha take that you so and so's'!!

Can anyone tell from my recent posts that I am on one? That my famous calm nature has been compromised??? I haven't been so mad since I found out that someone had mugged my son!! Oh boy, never cross Eccles Blue.................... she can be a witch!!!
I like this new fiesty you @Eccles Blue ,we'll have you swearing in no time lol

The crowd is going to be fired up.

Pep is going to be fired up.

The players are going to be fired up.

The ‘Ammers are going down big time.

Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.