Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

This is coming directly from the club imo and ask yourself, do Sky or any other media circus out there have any reason to be saying anything remotely positive about us right now?

It’s a headline that will attract an audience and that’s all they care about. I Just don’t see any reason to believe this more than any other of their sky sources simply because it’s a positive story for us. They can very easily publish an additional article when they need a new story claiming a dramatic U-turn from the same sky sources. I want actual quotes rather than them quoting a mystery source before I believe anything they have to say, positive or negative.

Well done Pep. The crap we've had to take from all sides over the last few days has really brought the fans together. Listening to everyone all over the media put the boot in just strengthens our resolve. Have just seen Wenger getting really stuck into us...he is actually still on about the players we bought from Arsenal. I don't give a sh** any more about what anyone else thinks and I really hope we can knock Madrid out of the CL. I think there will be an incredible atmosphere at the home leg....come on City!!!!!!!!!!.

It’s a headline that will attract an audience and that’s all they care about. I Just don’t see any reason to believe this more than any other of their sky sources simply because it’s a positive story for us. They can very easily publish an additional article when they need a new story claiming a dramatic U-turn from the same sky sources. I want actual quotes rather than them quoting a mystery source before I believe anything they have to say, positive or negative.
They are using quotes on the yellow ticker and mullock did a piece on sunday full of qoutes,why would you think the club wouldn't put that out to calm everyone down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.