Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we haven't got the whole league banned from Europe as these ****s did in the 80s.
Wouldn't have bothered you lot then though. You were near the bottom of the first division followed by getting relegated to the second around that period. It hurt us much more as we were great then.

Wouldn't have bothered you lot then though. You were near the bottom of the first division followed by getting relegated to the second around that period. It hurt us much more as we were great then.
I think you've totally missed the point of the post, sunshine. Most of us were (and still are) regular match goers around that time, and were fully aware of how shit we were then.
This is the have a go at LiVARpool thread, not at City.

By the way, who are your opponents in the round of 16 CL draw? (We can all come out with bitchy comments - don't worry, you're not alone in this.)

;-)

At least we haven't got the whole league banned from Europe as these ****s did in the 80s.
I had this conversation with my lad on Saturday... he's afflicted and like his Mum, supports Liverpool (before anybody mentions it, SWMBO wasn't the slightest bit bothered about football when we met in 1989).

He said the comments about Europe from Gary Lineker over the weekend were "inciting hatred towards LFC".. I said there is a lot of vitriol to this day about the ban we all suffered at their hand.. he said "all clubs were causing trouble around then but Liverpool were made scapegoats"...

I try and avoid talking about football (but this came up after I started laughing when the Mane push was ignored) because he simply can't sustain a rationale conversation when I dare to criticise them.. he's gone full Dipper like SWMBO and a few of her family..

I'll be as gracious when they win the league as they were last year.. out of around a dozen of them, not one said congratulations. I asked SWMBO why that is... "you don't matter to us" was the answer

I had this conversation with my lad on Saturday... he's afflicted and like his Mum, supports Liverpool (before anybody mentions it, SWMBO wasn't the slightest bit bothered about football when we met in 1989).

He said the comments about Europe from Gary Lineker over the weekend were "inciting hatred towards LFC".. I said there is a lot of vitriol to this day about the ban we all suffered at their hand.. he said "all clubs were causing trouble around then but Liverpool were made scapegoats"...

I try and avoid talking about football (but this came up after I started laughing when the Mane push was ignored) because he simply can't sustain a rationale conversation when I dare to criticise them.. he's gone full Dipper like SWMBO and a few of her family..

I'll be as gracious when they win the league as they were last year.. out of around a dozen of them, not one said congratulations. I asked SWMBO why that is... "you don't matter to us" was the answer

Fuck her off.

Billions of women in the world so no excuse or necessity to marry one that supports them ****s.

Tell the lad he is going in care if he doesnt sort himself out as well ;-)

Your a bad parent.

Fuck her off.

Billions of women in the world so no excuse or necessity to marry one that supports them ****s.

Tell the lad he is going in care if he doesnt sort himself out as well ;-)
I'm disappointed... it's been at least 15 minutes since I posted and no (to my knowledge) posts yet telling me to smash her back doors in or torch her ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.