Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Regarding the 1894 display, i'd love for us to replicate these displays that are done in other parts of Europe but i think we have to go through the club so i'm not expecting it to say anything too strong on it. Or maybe i'm wrong?

Haven’t read back through the thread so unsure if it’s been suggested, apologies if it has, in just too drained from it all to read it.

im know I’m in the minority here and probably get crucified for suggesting it but I’d honestly be happy with just booing the anthem as normal and at kick off for every one of us to get up and piss off out of there! Could backfire with the players, definitely would with Pep & the board but I like everyone am just so fed up of it now. All well and good the club releasing statements saying they’ll appeal it and what have you but some kind of stand from the fans needs to be done. No chance of it happening I know this but it would be my ideal scenario anyways.
Are you mad,time to stick together

This is the level of booing that we need, the entire lead up to the anthem and the finish. I want Madrid leaving our place with there fucking tail between there legs.

I am absolutely convinced there are many creative minds on here that are very good at ‘double entendres’ and innuendos going onto something that shall we say has a double meaning perhaps like;

Congratulations
UEFA
Noble
Trusted
Soccer Foundation

or something to that effect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.