Caroline Flack - rest in peace

Was it in the wider public interest, I was say not.
Did her boyfriend feel intimidated, I was say not given what I have read. ?
Should the CPS have taken these things into consideration. Most definitely.
Do you need to wind your neck in a bit? Most definitely!
Of course it’s in the wider public interest. She has prior for being violent towards a partner and the fact she is female shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

There’s not a chance you’d be making this argument if it was a bloke. And you’ve only listed two things the CPS take into account (both of which I disagree with).

I’ll wind nothing in, ta. You just carry on making a special case for domestic violence because it was a female being the violent one.

Of course it’s in the wider public interest. She has prior for being violent towards a partner and the fact she is female shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

There’s not a chance you’d be making this argument if it was a bloke. And you’ve only listed two things the CPS take into account (both of which I disagree with).

I’ll wind nothing in, ta. You just carry on making a special case for domestic violence because it was a female being the violent one.
Dont be silly, cases should be looked at on an individual basis. Clearly you got out of bed the wrong side today. I sugest you get a good night's sleep and come back and post more pleasantly as you usually do tomorow. Have a good evening.

Dont be silly, cases should be looked at on an individual basis. Clearly you got out of bed the wrong side today. I sugest you get a good night's sleep and come back and post more pleasantly as you usually do tomorow. Have a good evening.
And the case was looked at on a case by case basis. And it was absolutely right that she was charged by the CPS’s own rules.

Why should she be a special case?

This is the first time I've seen exactly what happened, attacked him with a broken bottle?
That explains why the CPS decided to press on with charges, when confronted with an assessment by the police, a
judgement will include the possibility of fear, or coercion, for all we know she may have threatened to kill him, so even
though he said he didn't want it to go further, it would be irrelevant, if the situation between them was viewed as dangerous.
I do feel for the poor girl though, it's an awful tragedy.
The CPS has confirmed it was a lamp and he was asleep

Christ. And some on here wondered the CPS wanted to prosecute!
The ambulance service checked her over late the day before but didn't take her in,she got the letter the next day that the trial was going ahead,that seems to have made her snap completely,as someone who once so anxious i couldn't get out of bed,answer the phone or door even open mail i can fully appreciate how she must have been feeling terrified

It's a sad story for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.