UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Martin Samuel every journalist have written utter crap about us for over 10 years, I'd say the media have tried their hardest to drag our name through the mud and tarnish our reputation.
This latest accusation won't change or amend people's minds or suddenly paint us in a bad light as I believe the media have succeded in making us the bad guys. I hope this latest UEFA hatchet job has finally opened the club's eyes, khaldoon's eyes and more importantly sheikh mansour's eyes and they say enough is enough and the gloves are off.

Our owners have done brilliantly as we all know, renovating the club, the area and making the premier league more interesting too, they aren't here for a quick fix like the glazers.
Why aren't UEFA after these debt ridden clubs?
Fair enough — I think we just disagree about this latest wave taking “City bashing” to a new and distinctively destructive level from the perspective of influencing the perceptions of non-City supporters.

I think it is more impactful than previous waves, as they also predominantly had positive stories about City (at least about our football performances) to balance them out, whilst this new one in response to the UEFA ban is almost entirely vitriolic.

And that extends well outside of the UK press, which is what is truly damaging to the club (as I agree with you in that the negative stories are very unlikely to do much to change anything in our home market where the vast majority will already have fairly permanent allegiances).

conn at it again

So he’s fed the line and still manages to misunderstanding it. So the EC cannot fund its own airline because it might upset UEFA. So long as it’s not our owner then Etihad can source funds from wherever it wants. Numerous sponsors of Football clubs get monies from the state - VW get state and local government cash, Chevrolet got state money... Conn hates us so much he’s lost sight of reality.

To you who has read all the stuff.
And good if it is more then once.

Are there proof in it of cheating . I know about the emails and it is not good but are there any REAL proof.
There’s a fairly small thread on this already mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.