UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldoon has stressed numerous times that city have nothing to hide and are willing to comply.
UEFA can't have one iota of dirt on us as we haven't got anything.
They are basing this on leaked emails, without reading our 200 page dossier and listening to these debt ridden clubs skriking because we're doing things the right way.
I certainly hope you’re correct but it would seem amazingly misguided of UEFA to try and reopen a case that was already settled.

I know most here think the media is completely against you...but driving home earlier actually heard Durham sticking up for you....and even stranger for him...making sense!
Basically saying, what have you actually done? Invested in a club to break into the "cartel", not loaded it with debt or run the club into the ground and boosted the local area and economy.
Have to say I agreed with him....throw it all out, you aint done anything wrong....and good luck!

He will be told to say something different 2moro

I've jsut got to record (another) podcast so won't be back online until about 7. I'll have a good read of the article then but at least it's out there even if it may not be 100% perfect. I can work from there.

What is the name of the Podcast?

Would be good to hear this.

I certainly hope you’re correct but it would seem amazingly misguided of UEFA to try and reopen a case that was already settled.
Plus under their rules and regulations they can't reopen a case that is 5 or more years old and seeing as this is from 2014 they've broke their own rules.
I really don't think they've thought this accusation through.

IF we manage to get this overturned and admonished without any punishment you can imagine the boiling pots of piss all over dipperland and ragville.

We MUST now wage war against the media that have continually been allowed to portray us as filthy dirty cheats. Maybe if we had an owner that had just dumped billions of pounds of debt on the club, and THEN spent billions on it would wouldn’t be in this situation. Rags have done it without a sniff.

I know most here think the media is completely against you...but driving home earlier actually heard Durham sticking up for you....and even stranger for him...making sense!
Basically saying, what have you actually done? Invested in a club to break into the "cartel", not loaded it with debt or run the club into the ground and boosted the local area and economy.
Have to say I agreed with him....throw it all out, you aint done anything wrong....and good luck!
Durham has a mate who is a City fan
This morning Brazil was saying look at how Real have been subsidised by the local government over the years

Plus under their rules and regulations they can't reopen a case that is 5 or more years old and seeing as this is from 2014 they've broke their own rules.
I really don't think they've thought this accusation through.
They started the investigation just before the 5 years was up so they are OK on that front

Also lets be fair...a member of this community investigated, dug out some evidence and 12 hours later it's headlining one of the biggest papers in the country. Fans can have an impact on the discourse.
I agree. Conn uses the evidence as a negative but he has effectively publicised the point PB wanted to make (that Etihad Airlines sponsorship of Man City was underwritten by the UAE state and not our owner.) PB has got D. Conn to tacitly concede this point even if he has gone on to give the whole argument a negative twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.