SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Football fans are fickle I know plenty on here that would be crying injustice if the boot was on the other foot,just dippers and rags being well dippers and rags.

We ain’t going division 2 or being stripped of any title.
In fact I don’t even think the ban Will stick after cas

If the rags or dippers were in this position we'd be taking the piss.

Only difference is the media would come to their aid rather than sticking the boot in.

There's no way...they couldn't....that wasn't planned was it?!

They can't be playing chess that many moves in advance, they'd have to know the PL would chicken out of the investigation on the grounds of time, that UEFA would find them guilty and the the Premier League would then poke their noses in to it. But it never made sense why the story leaked and City never helped the PL investigate or signed away their right to speak about it for so little...?

I don't believe it. Just life finding a way to amuse us, they can't have planned it.
It'd be crazy if that were true. Anyway, I'm sure we'll be finding out in 2027 in some new Der Spiegel story or other.

They waited until we won the treble and shit themselves,no coincedence the timing

Bucking Fastards the lot of them..!

When the rags were hoovering everything up it was wonderful and joyous to watch.. A dynasty built by the pisscan that the twats couldn't get enough of..!

I really hope we are holding all the aces and blow the f"kin lot to bits through the courts..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.