• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we will relegate them. Although they always up their game for their cup final.

Since the turn of the century, they've only beaten you 4 times in 19 games at your pitch(es), and two of those were League Cup ties.
We haven't lost to them since they turned us over in September 2015. First v second on the day! Just know what's coming...

‘Such a low turnout is clear evidence of fan disillusionment with the running of their club and fan disgruntlement with Guardiola leading them to their lowest league position in three seasons. And, to cap it all, he has the nerve to say he’s staying on! No wonder they’re turning their backs in droves. Have your say, call me on...’

capture-afb2.jpg
Never, ever, ever,ever.........ever trust a bloke who turns the collar up on their poll shirt. Absolute wrong 'uns. He probably classes cricket as a 'sport' as well....

pablo_zabaleta: "I am looking forward to going back there [Etihad Stadium] one final time and, if I get a chance to play, I will do my best and then say thank you to the fans after the final whistle..." [via @WestHam]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.