UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How confident are you PB? The more I read, the more I think our appeal will fail or only result in a reduction in penalty rather than being thrown out
We will not walk away from this with nothing as uefa will never allow that . We will get a one year ban which isn’t too bad in the scheme of things . It will give us a chance to win the title back which is going to be really difficult. I just hope we can still buy in the summer though .

One thing I learnt listening to Prestwich Blues contribution on Ian Cheesmans blog is that new owners are now allowed by UEFA to invest in their club (not just infrastructure)
I think he mentioned 4 years
Was City offered the same latitude-I don’t think so.
Surely CAS will take this into consideration when dealing with our case otherwise they will comparing apples and oranges!

They absolutely should.

They should also consider that this whole case is based upon things that happened 6/8 years ago. Things we were already fined for.

As it was, they moved the goalposts and re-opened this thing minutes before they had to shut the book on it, and all on the back of hacked and stolen evidence.

Im pretty certain that since that last ‘pinch’, we will have been whiter than fucking white. Something else that should be considered.

If we did bend some rules pre their last audited period within FFP, then it only serves to highlight their total incompetence and that they A: missed it and B: had to rely on hacks to bring a case again.

They are a set of bent cuñts.

End of story.

So when City prove Sheik Mansour didn’t make the payments & are cleared to play in the “cartel cup”. It will be reported we found a loop hole by the wank media, we’ll need to Sue as the reputation is destroyed which seems to be the aim, so who?

UEFA
G14
Individuals, Tebas, Gill, Parry
Media companies

The US Aviation report was claiming Etihad was receiving subsidies. Etihad claimed it was a loan.
Could go someway to why the club are claiming out of context emails. If Etihad had to borrow the money then the Executive Council paid the borrowed money directly to the club rather than channel it through Etihad first.

A few years ago we had our bathroom done. The Plumber owed the Tiler some money from a previous job so he asked me to knock the amount off his plumbing bill and pay it to the Tiler to settle it on his behalf. Nothing dodgy in that. UEFA & David Conn might disagree though.

Dan Roan on the BBC web page reckons City could drag this out for years. We have a team of the best lawyers lined up and could fight it all the way up to the European courts taking up to 10 years.
I'm already fed up with it and we haven't even started yet.

Fucking hell 10 years ?

Would be like being on death row waiting to be flash fried....

Sort of :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.