UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another hit piece by one of the weirdos at the Guardian. Pure hyperbole of the worst kind, I guess they call it 'journalistic license' to conflate a whole array of disparate things and present it as a coherent argument, whilst dodging having to actually wrestle with the intricate details of the case. Nothing about the Settlement Agreement. Nothing about a criminal data breech. At one point he goes off on a tangent about Libya and the UN! Sad thing is, I used to like his little articles when he worked for the Telegraph!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...re-not-the-sort-to-take-punishment-lying-down

Dan Roan on the BBC web page reckons City could drag this out for years. We have a team of the best lawyers lined up and could fight it all the way up to the European courts taking up to 10 years.
I'm already fed up with it and we haven't even started yet.

I'd be happy to see City make a huge dent in the financial resources of UEFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when City prove Sheik Mansour didn’t make the payments & are cleared to play in the “cartel cup”. It will be reported we found a loop hole by the wank media, we’ll need to Sue as the reputation is destroyed which seems to be the aim, so who?

UEFA
G14
Individuals, Tebas, Gill, Parry
Media companies

Don't forget Herbert, Delaney, Conn, Harris et al.

W

Worst case scenario is domestic titles being stripped. I can live with a ban for a year or two, but you can bet your last dollar that if the ban and guilty verdict is upheld then the FA/Premier League would be out to screw us over as well.
They can't strip us of titles,this is accounting not match fixing

I've just heard than **** Simon Jordan on the radio with Sean Custis, sports editor at Sun.

According to Jordan we have falsified broadcasting revenue for the Champions League this year.

"There's no way City can earn £88m and more than Liverpool did for winning it."

I want City to bury this twat.

The broadcasting revenue is the revenue, we don't have a say in it.

The dumb fuck chooses to ignore we got a bigger share of the pool as champions of England.
I called him out on it and he assured me I didn’t know how it works so I’ve literally had to screen shot it from UEFA for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.