Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Wow, so it has to go through UEFA too? I have full faith in you lads but i'm very intrigued how you're going to pull off a powerful message whilst also getting approval to get it done.

Maybe have to try irony then:
Thank you UEFA, City loves you more than you will know.

They havent taken "us" for mugs pal , just you , do not include me in your defeatist , cowardly post.

Where was your siege mentality when they did not deal with racism to our players? Where was your siege mentality on the countless other times that have been morally bankrupt towards us and the game? Why only the furore now because we have been banned from a corrupt competition?

The same organisation you are protesting against has the same morals and outlook on modern day football as the people running this club. Don't be naive to not know that our lot in charge would pull the draw bridge up on the likes of Everton, West Ham and Newcastle if it meant the money coming to us increased year on year.

The same people who have criticised us as a fanbase for our loyalty and rewarded that loyalty with year on year price rises are now asking you to form a siege mentality and fight as one, that is the definition of mugs. It's hard to get through this to a fanbase though as blue tinted glasses and tribalism take over.

Soriano and co don't care about this club, they would both work for Barcelona for free, they wouldn't here. It wouldn't bother them if there was 54,000 day trippers in in place of long standing match going supporters as long as it did not affect the finance sheets so spare me the need to fight with these people, we have been doing that on our own from the media and opposition fans for over a decade now with no support.

we-shall-overcome-grand-social.png

In City colours
Maroon fist, Sky three stripes, Navy letters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.