Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

I know one on here will have a definitive answer but do the VAR officials have the commentary streamed during the game?
No idea mate but I strongly suspect that the commentary team have the VAR discussion streamed to them. That's pretty obvious to me.

When a person tries to listen, a person tends to have to stop talking.
Just listen to the commentary whenever there's a contentious decision that's probably going to go to VAR. One of the goons tends to ask his co-goon a question, like "what do you think Chris?". Chris says nowt.

Chris says nowt because Chris is listening to something.

Well in the know.

Monday

Chelsea v Manchester United Sky

this one i will start watching till var gives the rags a dodgy goal

Almost prophetic - VAR scrubs off 2 goals for Chelsea and McGuire not sent off so that he can score

Tell me, how is it that closet Man Yoo fan Taylor is allowed to referee matches where they are involved?

Almost prophetic - VAR scrubs off 2 goals for Chelsea and McGuire not sent off so that he can score

Tell me, how is it that closet Man Yoo fan Taylor is allowed to referee matches where they are involved?

We've been asking the same question for years.

Don't forget Kavanagh on VAR is from Manchester..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.