Our sponsors going forward

IF we lose our appeal(s) the ramifications surely go far beyond the loss of CL revenue? Most of the sponsorship deals would presumably pay far less with no CL football, and given the shit press we are being given I assume many sponsors would no longer see us as an attractive brand?
It's interesting that i've not seen any sponsers saying we are monitoring the situation,you hear that a lot in the media,i'd guess we have reassured them

Any big companies around the world who do not like the principles (lol) of FFP could and should be thinking; “I wouldn’t mind a bit of City, let’s come forward with an offer for them to become a major sponsor”!

Strangely, I'd say all this media attention makes our sponsorship value go up... I mean, look at all the exposure sponsors are getting with us being in the news/media constantly.

As Karen7 pointed out we have 49 global partners. So we should be looking for a lot more. Maybe we should be looking into getting more sponsorship from China and other countries from the Asian continent. as we also have ties with a club in the India maybe the club should be looking for sponsorship from their. Also from Australia and New Zealand.

PUMA spokesman on the #ManCity situation: “The accusations refer to a time before we were Manchester City’s partner. We have no knowledge of this case. We fully trust the management of Manchester City and are convinced that accusations will be cleared.” [via @OffThePitch_com]

The Germany-based software company and #ManCity sponsor, SAP, informed @OffThePitch_com that although they do not comment publicly on an external organisation’s business matters “they are aware of the situation and monitoring [it].” [via @TeleFootball]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.