Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

He needs to be clear with this message on Wed. No ambiguity. No pleasing the press. Fuck em. If some daft **** asks him a stupid question he should just shut them down and walk off

Better than that.. ALL the questions that are to be asked should be vetted beforehand by our PR Team..

The twats should then be told, "anyone straying off message will be asked to leave immediately"

The pisscan banned a few and told the BBC to do one too..!

I don't remember the rags losing too much sleep over the fallout..

It's time for us to show some backbone and take control back off these ****'s..!

Who gives a shit what they write if they're banned, they are already f'kin trashing us at every opportunity as it is..!

Was this SkyKaveh guy present when Pep told this to the players?
Sky wouldn't be putting this in quotes on it's tv chanel if it was made up,there are memos coming out from the club sent to everyone by soriano,looking how tight a ship it's been under pep and how the club have briefed journo's before then it's clear we are getting a don't panic message

Edit no he wasn't in the room

He needs to be clear with this message on Wed. No ambiguity. No pleasing the press. Fuck em. If some daft **** asks him a stupid question he should just shut them down and walk off
Sky wil ambush him in the tunnel before the game as well,thats an easy one to bat off,it's the after ones we need to be very strict on,maureen used to walk out,i never thought i would say this but this week do that,he is going to have to do it all again on friday and saturday

Yeah I just dont trust these quotes usually because if its positive we tend to believe it no matter what, if its negative they must be lying...

Pep will be asked stay or go question a lot next couple of weeks he will have chance to say this in front of cameras too. They probably will ask him about this quote as well.

Yeah I just dont trust these quotes usually because if its positive we tend to believe it no matter what, if its negative they must be lying...

Pep will be asked stay or go question a lot next couple of weeks he will have chance to say this in front of cameras too. They probably will ask him about this quote as well.
The diference is it's been wall to wall about him bailing out,now these quotes have come out they have stopped

We should have a big banner in Madrid
We support Catalonia
Peps blue and white army
It's all over the Frontpage
cerys-matthews-1017927.jpg

Pep is staying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.