Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

VAR is just a tool. The real culprit are the people using it incorrectly.

For the offside, sometimes it is hard because the technology doesn't allow you to take the correct decision (camera frames). But what Maguire did is clear. No mistake can be made here. Red card every day.
Then, the disallowed goal where the Chelsea player is pushed into an United player is also hilarious. The United bias was too real.

I'm already sweating because tomorrow is CL and i know too well how PSG is robbed in this competition.

Micah Richards defending that. Shows how ££ talks. Get a nice BBC contract and you say what they want you to say!

Poor/corrupt referees were ruining the game. Why are they not allowed to be interviewed after a match?
The world cup showed that 9 out of 10 decisions could be correct if VAR was implemented correctly but the PL made its own rules up on how it should be used
The exact same incidents in different games have different outcomes and it's happening too frequently for it to be errors or misinterpretation
Everybody was calling for technology to be introduced to help officials plus being on the back end of terrible decisions could cost a club their place in the PL with a loss of revenue of over £100m
What we have is a bent system that in fact is aiding certain clubs
Everybody wasn’t.

VAR is just a tool. The real culprit are the people using it incorrectly.

For the offside, sometimes it is hard because the technology doesn't allow you to take the correct decision (camera frames). But what Maguire did is clear. No mistake can be made here. Red card every day.
Then, the disallowed goal where the Chelsea player is pushed into an United player is also hilarious. The United bias was too real.

I'm already sweating because tomorrow is CL and i know too well how PSG is robbed in this competition.
You want to see corruption ? Wait till you see our game v Uefa Madrid

To be fair to those mugs (I was one, not any more) you have to remember some of the nonsense decisions that lead up to it. I like to think that I give thought to the consequences of these things, but I didn’t foresee that it’s actually easier to give these bad decisions from the back of a transit van in a lay-by in Solihull away from the heat of the crowd. In fact I’m sure these wankers get off on it, seeing the mayhem they cause. Perhaps they think it’s actually making great tv and more of dramatic spectacle.

I made the exact same comparison with wrestling too.
This is the key point , it does make great tv to the neutrals round the world .....”we’re going to var” , edge of the seat stuff, the tv companies love it , lots for the so called experts to talk about . To the match going fan it’s destroyed the game . If anyone was in any doubt about var watch the Maguire incident......you can just smell the corruption.

What’s people’s opinions on how these officials are being corrupted ? There’s a lot of VAR decisions and normal decisions that we suspect are bent so how do we think it’s being done ?
Is each VAR official told before each game which team is to win that day it is it told to all refs at the start of the season which teams are getting help and which shall be screwed.

that’s a lot of people in involved who know about the match fixing and I’m surprised it’s not been leaked yet
Someone said on another thread the everybody tells somebody

Got to be honest and not trying to offend but the thought it could work was naive. It’s still open to human error worse it was wide open to corruption and match fixing. I genuinely believe sky are responsible when they started analysing games with fucking touch screens and highlighters for the benefit of armchair fans it made people think why not just ref games in the same way. It’s a cancer on the sport and sadly an incurable one. It’s now a different game than the one played in lower leagues and at grass roots. Footballs beauty was it’s simplicity. It’s ruined.
It works well in other sports. It’s how it’s implemented by corrupt referees that make us hate it. Hate corruption not VAR.

This is the key point , it does make great tv to the neutrals round the world .....”we’re going to var” , edge of the seat stuff, the tv companies love it , lots for the so called experts to talk about . To the match going fan it’s destroyed the game . If anyone was in any doubt about var watch the Maguire incident......you can just smell the corruption.
I didn’t watch the game. What happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.