Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have bothered you lot then though. You were near the bottom of the first division followed by getting relegated to the second around that period. It hurt us much more as we were great then.

You should have been banned alone for 5 years - you lot committed the crime, you should have taken responsibility and been punished. The relativities of English football would have changed but you avoided getting left behind by dragging everyone down with you. Total disgrace and another miscarriage of justice.

You should have been banned alone for 5 years - you lot committed the crime, you should have taken responsibility and been punished. The relativities of English football would have changed but you avoided getting left behind by dragging everyone down with you. Total disgrace and another miscarriage of justice.
I think that's a bit harsh on Everton, mate.

Chelsea, on the other hand...

I’m sorry, but this is just fucking weird. This. Means. More.

If we ever do this with Howard Kendall, I'm setting Finch Farm on fire. Imagine if the rags did this with Matt Busby.
I had this conversation with my lad on Saturday... he's afflicted and like his Mum, supports Liverpool (before anybody mentions it, SWMBO wasn't the slightest bit bothered about football when we met in 1989).

He said the comments about Europe from Gary Lineker over the weekend were "inciting hatred towards LFC".. I said there is a lot of vitriol to this day about the ban we all suffered at their hand.. he said "all clubs were causing trouble around then but Liverpool were made scapegoats"...

I try and avoid talking about football (but this came up after I started laughing when the Mane push was ignored) because he simply can't sustain a rationale conversation when I dare to criticise them.. he's gone full Dipper like SWMBO and a few of her family..

I'll be as gracious when they win the league as they were last year.. out of around a dozen of them, not one said congratulations. I asked SWMBO why that is... "you don't matter to us" was the answer
Bollocks. They obsess over City as much as they do with us.

Tbh, I think it’s insane that we’re shorter odds than them to win it, for a number of reasons.

we're still the best team on the planet when in full force and at our best. We were without half team at Anfield earlier this season and were easily the better team for most of the game. Betting companies obviously think we might finally show it this year. But yeah, there is obviously if we are going to be allowed, even if we do

Can see these winning the treble, I thought Chelsea might give them a game in fa cup but after last night no chance, league is sown up allowing bi rotation for CL and we all know they don’t want us to win it.

I find it absolutely comical and total pig-headed blindness that the likes of carragher can spout their drivel - this from a person who has links to club (liverpool) who campaigned for justice after being accused by a closed shop (police force) and tainted in the british press all those years ago

And that goes for all the cult that think the same as him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.