Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

What’s people’s opinions on how these officials are being corrupted ? There’s a lot of VAR decisions and normal decisions that we suspect are bent so how do we think it’s being done ?
Is each VAR official told before each game which team is to win that day it is it told to all refs at the start of the season which teams are getting help and which shall be screwed.

that’s a lot of people in involved who know about the match fixing and I’m surprised it’s not been leaked yet
Someone said on another thread the everybody tells somebody
A great many people will be involved and even more will know about it. In who’s interest would they leak it though? Who would be daft enough to kill the golden goose?

A great many people will be involved and even more will know about it. In who’s interest would they leak it though? Who would be daft enough to kill the golden goose?
If I had proof United, Liverpool, Barca etc...or even the FA had asked me to fix a game how much do you think I could sell that story for ? I’m pretty sure more than they would be getting in bribes

If I had proof United, Liverpool, Barca etc...or even the FA had asked me to fix a game how much do you think I could sell that story for ? I’m pretty sure more than they would be getting in bribes
Proof is the key though. I doubt much is written down. If you don’t think PL is corrupt, then fine mate. It’s just I do.

Not very much because the people you want to sell it to will not be interested
Look at Mark Halsey's revelations. They were briefly aired and then have been brushed under that huge carpet

I didn’t watch the game. What happened?
He kicked out , worse than sons the other week , 100% red , var gave its decision in 3 seconds ...nothing , Chelsea had 2 goals ruled out , absolutely disgusting , another marginal var offside & the other should have stood .
On the Chelsea website just like here there’s plenty thinking of packing it in , var & the help Utd & Liverpool get is heading one way , killed the game stone dead

He kicked out , worse than sons the other week , 100% red , var gave its decision in 3 seconds ...nothing , Chelsea had 2 goals ruled out , absolutely disgusting , another marginal var offside & the other should have stood .
On the Chelsea website just like here there’s plenty thinking of packing it in , var & the help Utd & Liverpool get is heading one way , killed the game stone dead
Thanks mate. Same old same old, sadly.

Proof is the key though. I doubt much is written down. If you don’t think PL is corrupt, then fine mate. It’s just I do.

oh I do 100%, I want our people to scream from the rooftops about why is Salahs goal v us still the only decision we haven’t seen the VAR lines on ???? how was that decision given much quicker than evidence has shown is possible ? The word is that VAR wasn’t used that day so these things are what I’d be highlighting, get it said by a member of staff, ask the fuckin question

I can honestly put many of the VAR decisions down to blokes working closely together and a “ you don’t make me look a **** and I won’t make you look one “

Not very much because the people you want to sell it to will not be interested
Look at Mark Halsey's revelations. They were briefly aired and then have been brushed under that huge carpet

And that's how it works. The RDAHUEFAMeedya only splurge stories that suit their purpose. Compare the stories re Pep's imminent departure, the fire sale of players, the CL ban, and the PL bandwagon jump to deduct points, and the hacking of our servers by the team they label 'European Royalty'! Chalk 'n cheese springs to mind.

oh I do 100%, I want our people to scream from the rooftops about why is Salahs goal v us still the only decision we haven’t seen the VAR lines on ???? how was that decision given much quicker than evidence has shown is possible ? The word is that VAR wasn’t used that day so these things are what I’d be highlighting, get it said by a member of staff, ask the fuckin question

I can honestly put many of the VAR decisions down to blokes working closely together and a “ you don’t make me look a **** and I won’t make you look one “
FWIW, I think there are a couple of levels to this at least 1). Clubs, agents and players that cheat to produce betting outcomes 2) institutional ‘bias’ to produce a predetermined outcome both at Title and individual match level. I think this operates at both European and Domestic level. To prove it, someone would literally have to go undercover and infiltrate FA, PL, UEfa, POGMOL. Not simple by any means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.