UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking unreal what he's come out with in the past few days. I don't expect him to blow smoke up our arses but someone who I thought knew his onions has utterly disgraced himself. That article about Brexit was bad enough, but to then use PB's research, pass it off as his own, and still imply we're in the wrong is utterly laughable, plus it gives ammo to all the lemmings reading it who don't have a clue what it all means. The headline and article should've carried the narrative that the source of funds shows that it wasn't disguised owner funding after all.
Conn took a piece of evidence that strongly undermines the Football Leaks sourced argument (City's Etihad sponsorship was financed by Sheikh Mansour) and twists it to argue that Etihad Airlines are underwritten by the state and Man City are a state-owned club and hence its self-sponsorship. it's a bit desperate when the journalist knows that this is central to Football Leaks but can not bring himself to say it. The same paper at the same time accuses City fans of hostility (Liew)!
Ks7zlwA.png

So, on this EUFA executive council are: David Gill, non-exec director of Manchester United, who is one of the Vice Presidents. Members include: Andrea Agnelli, chairman of Juventus and board member of Fiat. Nasser Al-Khelaifi, PSG chairman and escaper of FFP regs (and rightly so), Davor Suker, ex Madrid and Arsenal player, Zbigniew Boniek, ex Juventus player.
It now turns out, that Yves Leterme, our chief prosecutor gets paid for sitting on the VW group sustainability which is the parent company of Audi, who have just signed a monster sponsorship deal with those minnows from Munich.

Now we may or may not have breached FFP rules (I am not privy to such information) but the due process stinks to high heaven and if it was a court of law most right minded people would be outraged.

Conn took a piece of evidence that strongly undermines the Football Leaks sourced argument (City's Etihad sponsorship was financed by Sheikh Mansour) and twists it to argue that Etihad Airlines are underwritten by the state and Man City are a state-owned club and hence its self-sponsorship. it's a bit desperate when the journalist knows that this is central to Football Leaks but can not bring himself to say it. The same paper at the same time accuses City fans of hostility (Liew)!
Ks7zlwA.png

Conn is so far down the rabbit hole that to come out and admit his main piece of evidence against us, the e-mail saying HH was a reference to shiekh mansour and not shiekh kalifa will make him look like a fool.

He has no turning back stratergy as he has staked his last 4-5 articles on this premise.

Now that the etihad funding is being clearly shown not to be from our shiekh he is twisting the narrative as otherwise he is shown to be a poorly reseached journalist.

It is both pathetic and moronic.

Liew is using one or two comments on a social media platform (sorry Ric - I know it's much more than that ! ) and applying that to all of us. Now where have I seen that before? But that's what you do if you want to inflame, and get clicks off course.

Martin Samuels doesn't need a banner, in fact it might be an embarrassment to him. He will put his head on the pillow knowing he has done his job based on facts and has not blown smoke up our crack. He has inferred we have broken rules, pretty sure on one occasion he said we had, which nobody has proven ....yet.
Anyway Jonathan, I'm sure you will pick up material in the coming pages - at least give the guys credit with a name check like paddy power do.

Ks7zlwA.png
Liew is a Liverpool fan so no surprises he's talking shite and going over the top.

It's fucking unreal what he's come out with in the past few days. I don't expect him to blow smoke up our arses but someone who I thought knew his onions has utterly disgraced himself. That article about Brexit was bad enough, but to then use PB's research, pass it off as his own, and still imply we're in the wrong is utterly laughable, plus it gives ammo to all the lemmings reading it who don't have a clue what it all means. The headline and article should've carried the narrative that the source of funds shows that it wasn't disguised owner funding after all.
Gratuitous use of the word ‘literally’ usually denotes a bit of a thicko.

Literally.

I don’t mind what Ratboy said against UEFA, I still don’t trust the prick. He’s a rag at heart and always will forever be.
He might be spouting, but he’s as bad as Spits at Kids Carragher. How that cünt has still got a job is the desperation of Sky for pundits. Cancelled mine, BBC license fee is next to go.
The media in this country is a Fcuking joke, but our PR/Media dept seem like they don’t give a toss and will just roll over and accept the blatant bile, while handing them Gold Standard hospitality.

Ks7zlwA.png

You've been urging City fans to boycott the guardian and I have!

This is what is bizarre about Liew.

How many clubs have challenged UEFAs authority by appealing to CAS just like City? Milan, Chelsea, Lyon, Arsenal, Galatasaray. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea all challenger FIFAs authority.

None of them were heralded as bringing about the end of the sport for pursuing a legal course of action agreed on by both parties

You should call him out on Twitter and expose him for his blatant hypocrisy. I'm going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.