UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liew follows up his snide with some really bizarre love-in for the UEFA autocracy: "Yeah, it’s pretty grim. Once clubs cease to recognise the authority of a governing body, you literally don’t have a sport".

Right, got it, so where does this logic stop? That nobody should question authority or contest decisions taken against their interest or defend themselves against allegations?

Yeah, maybe the world should never have known about Sepp Blatter and Platini's corruption, eh? Simply bizarre myopia from Liew. He fits in perfectly at the Guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
At some point it will dawn on you i dont give a fuck what you think or want.

No, you clearly don't give a fuck about anything, not what Liew actually accused us of, and not the irony and stupidity of responding to an accusation you disagree with by doing exactly what you've been accused of.

I don't know why I do it to myself, but had a sneaky peak at RAWK and some of the absolute hysterical drivel on there is hilarious - this one particularly tickled me

"Everyone is complicit in this fraud and cheating scandal. Everyone. from the players, background staff, the manager. Everyone. They all wilfully took the shady money, knowing full well the club were cheating FFP. If you cheat, you get banned. The reputation stain shall NEVER pass. This is football, fans have long memories. This stain on their reputation is permanent. It shall never be lifted. Songs will be sung. The name of Manchester City and Abu Dhabi and indeed the slimy dog Mansour is already soured. Its too late for them now. They know this. Therefore they will bring football down with them. What they have done and are currently doing is unforgivable. They will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can. The only victim will be football itself."

Not withstanding that we have not had anything proven against us yet, how in the fuck would players and background staff have anything to do with the accounts department? Out of all the supporter bases, it feels like that lot have really been up in arms about this the most for some reason.

They do have short memories don’t they

2 year ban in Scouse currency is 13 Italians. We don’t forget what they did but they like to conveniently erase it from memory.

If we were to win an appeal and have the whole thing overturned what do you think it would mean for UEFA and FFP? we have more money and better lawyers than UEFA I'm sure but what would it do to their authority and their ability to enforce FFP in general. My belief is that a compromise will be reached following the CAS hearing rather than a complete reversal because that would probably calm things down but I think our owners are out to destroy UEFA, they have clearly had enough. With all this going on, you watch we will win the CL!
My own view on this is that to completely ruin UEFA would play into the hands of those orchestrating this Parry , Gill et al ... After a successful appeal we have a very strong hand to play and could illicit some fundamental changes. It may be satisfying to render a delicious payback in by crippling the organisation but the wider game is still being played . At this point to stand alone ( which we are ) in a situation where there is no ruling body would be very dangerous to us.

EDIT .. with regard to the cretinous scum of the media thats a different kettle of fish altogether...

General comment for users:

Press are crawling all over this forum and your comments may appear in newspapers, or on twitter etc. Be aware.

Good. Well to any dickhead journalist that can actually sober up long enough to read; go fuck yourself you lying, gobshite, rag-loving corrupt cûnt. You'll never stop City. And why the fuck didn't any of you soft wankers call out the scouse vandals for wrecking the City bus, or write how it's blatantly dodgy that Liverpool, utd and spurs continually benefit from incorrect var decisions while they almost all go against us. You fucking anti-UAE racist bastards.

Where’s that letter from years ago from Arsenal to UEFA, cc Manure and the other red scallies about FFP about us without naming us. I’m sure someone on here put it on the forum ?

They can't ban us before our appeal is heard. The damages and compensation would be monstrous. But if they suspend the ban pending an appeal and a club misses out on the CL as a result that could truly damage them. Let's hope it is the rags that miss out if that is the case rather than a Leicester/Wolves/Sheffield United.

A member of CAS will look at our appeal and decide weather to uphold the ban or suspend it. This is all based on weather our appeal is likely to be won/or our case has merit. The actual appeal my not be heard for months

Looking at the previous CAS hearing it looks like we have a strong case and the ban will be suspended but you can never second guess what another person may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.