Var debate 2019/20

its got to a point of no return and football is dead and a revolution is needed

simple fact its cheating ?? nobody can defend want happened last night and all this season and VAR and the official clearly had a agenda and that was only fair for 2 teams in red ?? video can not lie they say ? well it bloody well can, its down to the people that want to help a team out and the need and greed will always get in the way of fairness

for me its now time for players and managers to call out the cheats, stand up for what is right stop taking it up the bum, its 2 teams vs the other 18 teams and enough is enough, the cheats are picked to referee a game and sat in a studio and in the head quarters of the premier league ? their doing what them 2 teams want and in keeping their jobs they have to cheat

fuck me they even had the cheek to vent the new CEO of the premier league hand picked by the 2 clubs ?? why on earth are the other 18 clubs letting this happen ??

I can only believe if we rerun all the VAR incidents we will see an immediate inconsistency that may or may not favour certain teams. It can only be cured by the ref going to the screen. The ref dont want to use the screens (what bolloxs) whos the governing body. The FA should enforce the use of the screens. The only reason the FA dont intervene is because thier desired outcome is being achieve. In simple terms they are cheating

Even Ruud Gullit says that VAR can be controversial for some teams.

I can only believe if we rerun all the VAR incidents we will see an immediate inconsistency that may or may not favour certain teams. It can only be cured by the ref going to the screen. The ref dont want to use the screens (what bolloxs) whos the governing body. The FA should enforce the use of the screens. The only reason the FA dont intervene is because thier desired outcome is being achieve. In simple terms they are cheating

true matey

i think when the referees was using it and was on trial for 2 seasons before they brought it in, they got lazy and let VAR control the game for them
even last night game you could see the ref pointing to his ear and saying to harry maguire you was lucky and give him the look

VAR is being used from the start to the finish and not just on the main points of the game but on every thing, i have seen it with my own when the ref changed his mind from a corner to dead ball that is whats wrong the referee should never change his mind and the rules states that he should not ???

By removing screens from the equation and leaving it to somebody viewing a monitor far removed from the match, is the basis for cheating. No comeback on the ref in the ground. TTA s handball was just waved away within seconds then it took two minutes for VAR to decide City would get a penalty at spurs. In that two minutes they were deciding can we get away with not giving it, eventually they gave up and awarded. I believe its seriously being done to wipe out records. Next season it should not be possible for VAR to determine the outcome of games.

Even Ruud Gullit says that VAR can be controversial for some teams.

the thing that bug's me is they all laugh it off as a joke ??? the elite teams are so bent its impossible to hide it anymore, so why are the rest so scared to stand up to them, its a 2 team sport and both side should be treated as one, is the money so good to keep them quite ? because something must be in place to stop the others coming out and voicing there views

why is it only manchester city that is now not playing ball ? maybe the other weaker clubs are watching in hope we take them on and win, because if manchester city beat the system and win you can be sure as eggs that they will move the goalpost again and take there ball home again

I sincerely hope he doesn't have a mortgage to pay as he'll soon be unemployed / unemployable.
Last night was criminal. The ref saw the kick in the gonads and he could have sent him off then referred VAR. But he waved it away as the games outcome is trying to be determined in the VAR cabin. Blatant cheating. Lay down the rules and sign them off for the season. Stop this cheating by the FA

I still can't believe that was not even a yellow (had to be red)..... He kicked him in the nuts .... you crazy ? :X Are they now pushing Manuer to get in top 4? Well... they will have to try hard with that clown behind the wheel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.