UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think calling someone a scummy rat because you're upset they accused City fans of talking about people who are on UEFA's side as subhuman scum is the dumbest, least self-aware reaction possible.

I refuse to sit back and idly watch/listen as anyone connected with Liverpool FC slags my club off when the outcome of an appeal is still to be heard and they have no knowledge or evidence of the real facts of this case. Given their past history (#JFT96) you'd expect some understanding of fighting for what you believe in. That together with FSG found guilty of cheating (Boston Red Sox), hacking into our scouting database, bricking and bottling our coach, Heysel.....they are in no position to criticise ANYONE.

A member of CAS will look at our appeal and decide weather to uphold the ban or suspend it. This is all based on weather our appeal is likely to be won/or our case has merit. The actual appeal my not be heard for months

Looking at the previous CAS hearing it looks like we have a strong case and the ban will be suspended but you can never second guess what another person may think.

I think City played a blinder on going to CAS in advance of a ruling from UEFA. It got thrown out but they recognised the points. Then we did get a ban which proved the leaks to be accurate and essentially confirms the fact they came from UEFA sources. We have already planted the seed and now surely they will suspend the ban as the worrying conduct they recognised has been carried through. They have to suspend it to fully investigate.

I think City played a blinder on going to CAS in advance of a ruling from UEFA. It got thrown out but they recognised the points. Then we did get a ban which proved the leaks to be accurate and essentially confirms the fact they came from UEFA sources. We have already planted the seed and now surely they will suspend the ban as the worrying conduct they recognised has been carried through. They have to suspend it to fully investigate.

Isn't the fact we went to CAS the basis for their second charge against City, this was the non cooperation, or am I mistaken in this?

I get what @Ric is saying about our anger towards journalists poor reporting and constant bias against our club.
However, I think it is the journalists that need to be careful. There is only so much crap that will be tolerated before some pissed up blue takes it beyond words and meets them at the press entrance at the Etihad.
Then our whole fan base will be made out to be thugs.
I don't condone violence at all and urge all blues to avoid any confrontation with them. I just think it is the journalists responsibility to think about the bile the are writing and how it is pandering to non blues whilst at the same time infuriating blues of all ages and walks of life.
Because on match day there will be 50,000+ blues there. at least a few of them may be of the nature to whack a journalist and not give 2 hoots about the consequences.

I don't think City would have an issue with this but the author still manages to paint it as though we are the guilty party. No way UEFA would want this to happen.

I doubt either side want it public really.
I also suspect that the detailed case papers will be kept private, as at least one side will request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.