#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Big game tonight, they do seem to get results against the top end teams, wonder if agent Willie will get a game?
Because they can sit back and wait for a break - it's the teams that they're expected to attack that they fail against.
Plus the fact that they're giving the referee a lift tonight with him living quite close to the ground.

I laughed last night when pressed on Raiola's comments re Pogba. OGS said it was something he would discuss face to face with Raiola. When the reporter asked if he would be doing that Wally did his little chuckle and admitted "probably not"

Excellent result today and with Ferni off with a cracker of a goal, the Sky Super top Six is still on this season. Well played Ollie.

Was out last night and got talking to a rag who to be fair followed them all over the shop when they were winning stuff, Juve away, Chumps League final, all the big games, he was there..

Obviously, he doesn't go now but he is fully behind the Paperboy.. He wants him signed up long term..

I mentioned he struggled a bit at Cardiff and Mouldy were not the biggest team to have on your CV when pitching up at the swamp..

He waved these comments away saying the Paperboy has the rags in his DNA..

He said "who would you rather have Mourinho or the Paperboy? '

Apparently, it's a no brainer..!

Told me the signings he's made were brilliant ones..

Slab Head
Obi Wan
The Welsh Diver
Fernandes

£200 million pounds worth there I said..

Apparently as they are the biggest club in the widest world, it's small beer to them!!

They are qualifying for the Chumps League next year by taking our place as we are cheating ****'s and a new dynasty is on the cards..

We both laughed at that..!

The rags are back and he couldn't wish for a better person than Oily to be at the wheel..!

Sounds to me like the Paperboy is home n hosed..!

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.