UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Liew the use of CAS 1 and CAS 2 is bellicose and warlike language, which is possibly the silliest thing I've seen written in this whole saga

The past week's reporting has been full of people claiming that City doing or saying exactly what other clubs have done in the same situation is uniquely aggressive, out of control, warlike, arrogant, grubby etc.

I think it's pretty clear Conn doesn't support Manchester City.

Maybe he used to, but he actively despises the owners, the manager, the fact the squad exists and that the team is competing at the highest level. He has nothing but disdain for the fans.

Does anyone think he'll be hoping City win tomorrow night?

He did support us he wrote a book about it. Any football fan knows you can't just stop supporting a club, it's in your blood. Also any person with a modicum of intelligence knows why ffp was set up so why defend it?

The man is an utter moron and a complete Judas, stabbing the club he is supposed to support in the back. Why?

We should refrain from attacking Conn on the grounds that he's a turncoat. If City are guilty of what he accuses us of, he's perfectly entitled to make criticisms.

On the other hand, when he's a risible fucking idiot trying to push a laughably unconvincing political agenda* and using our club to do so at the expense of factual accuracy, we have every right to criticise. And that's the case right at the moment. He's trying to use the leverage of an undeserved reputation among his peers to gain credibility for the factually inaccurate shit he's currently peddling.

Have a go at him for the latter. If we attack him for supposedly being a City fan and turning against us, it makes us look like a bunch of dickheads.

For the record, I curse that we're his supposed boyhood team. I wish he'd supported Villa, Wednesday, Newcastle or whoever, and then I'd have been spared the welter of crap he's produced about my club to try and substantiate his half-baked outpourings.

But let's make sure that if we knock him, it's on point. It's hard enough to gain credibility in this hostile environment anyway, but if we argue like twats, we compound the difficulty.

* - Not looking for a political argument here, but I happened to vote Remain, would have done so at any point until the end of last month and still believe in my position. But Conn's article the other day referencing Brexit was one of the most moronic things I've ever seen in my life.

The man ... can't even get his facts right. He is continually stating we voted for the premier league's ffp rules, in spite of being told we didn't. Wanker.

Now this is something we can legitimately give him stick for. Today, his Twitter output on this topic has been a joke.

Conn has completely lost his head on this, and needs to be advised to take a couple of weeks off to cool down - he's just waffling incoherently now, apparently in some desperate need to seize the narrative on this story, but with less and less to add of genuine value or insight with every additional article he posts.

He's allowed his emotions to stray into his reporting, and someone needs to take his laptop off him before he has a public meltdown over City's compliance (or otherwise) with FFP.

Its painful to watch a grown man behaving like this!

In all honesty, I think he's just suddenly found himself in a unique position (ie being a City "fan" too) and is flogging it to death, it's like his big chance to shine, so he needs to make the most of this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' , the desperate twat.

Always makes me laugh when Wenger comes out and says stuff about us. He's hated us ever since the takeover but what he conveniently forgets is that if diamond dealer Danny Fiszman hadn't had pumped in over £50M of his own money into Arsenal in the mid 90's he would of never been able to sign players like Henry,Overmars,Pires(even Bergkamp was bought with that money before Wenger arrived) to help him compete with Utd.

Money HAS always talked in football

they were also known as the Bank of England, liverpool had littlewoods money which transformed them from a small second division team and the rags wouldn't be in existence without investment. So it was ok all of for them in the past but its not ok for us now!! Seems legit!!

The more i read about, the more I think CAS will drop UEFA's case. There's definitely an element of corruption and external pressure from the elite clubs hiearchy at UEFA to go witch hunting for us and PSG, which is why Financial Fair Play got invented from the beginning. However PSG managed to make a deal with UEFA given that their president is now a part of the UEFA executive comittee, and that BEIN signed a deal with UEFA for the CL broadcasting rights from 2021 to 2024. Coincidentally all charges against PSG were dropped. So now this corrupt malfunctioning organisation are using all their powers to only witch hunt us instead.

Hopefully we bring up this example to the CAS, and expose how fraudelent and corrupt UEFA and the financial fair play rules are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.