Var debate 2019/20

would the premier league be better with referees from other countries ?? and have no connection with the premier league and not based in england
the premier league should have nothing to do with the refereeing the games ? it should be a independent company and no clubs have any power to call the shots or get involved with

ok yes i understand the power of the 2 so called elite clubs and they would never go for anything like that ?? but as i understand a majority voting on any new rules or changes has to be put to the powers, so if enough get together and vote for changes and we have outside referees from all over the world then i would vote for that
Referees are shit in every country and VAR is incorrectly used or with not consistent outcome in every league. CL is a good example of that.

They are not just shit though in the PL, they are blatantly corrupt.

Maguire should have seen red, and fucking Taylor and VAR just ignored it.

If kicking someone in the bollocks is not a sending off, a Chelsea player should of put Anthony rag Taylor’s into touch.

The thing that annoyed me the most wasn't that the fucker should of walked it was the post match analysis when the spitter and dog wanker were smirking, felt like putting my foot through the fucking TV.

The thing that annoyed me the most wasn't that the fucker should of walked it was the post match analysis when the spitter and dog wanker were smirking, felt like putting my foot through the fucking TV.

No surprises there as they are both arrogant fuckers .

They are not just shit though in the PL, they are blatantly corrupt.

Maguire should have seen red, and fucking Taylor and VAR just ignored it.

Not denying that the Maguire situation was completely surreal but it is not really better in other leagues. Recently Marcelo kicked Mbappé and didn't get a red, VAR didn't even call the referee.

Even that Lyon fan account is astonished by that other non penalty call by VAR and the referee :

Look at the foul :

Even when called by VAR to give the red card, the referee watched the whole thing and decided to upheld his decision and gave a yellow card.

There is a referee on our forum who said it is sometimes hard for VAR referees to call the main referee and tell him he is wrong. And main referee will sometimes refuse the correct call from VAR because of their ego.

Not denying that the Maguire situation was completely surreal but it is not really better in other leagues. Recently Marcelo kicked Mbappé and didn't get a red, VAR didn't even call the referee.

Even that Lyon fan account is astonished by that other non penalty call by VAR and the referee :

Look at the foul :

Even when called by VAR to give the red card, the referee watched the whole thing and decided to upheld his decision and gave a yellow card.

There is a referee on our forum who said it is sometimes hard for VAR referees to call the main referee and tell him he is wrong. And main referee will sometimes refuse the correct call from VAR because of their ego.

the ref got that wrong BUT at least it was the match ref ! not a ref in the shed

@Parisian that is a valid point,here the var refs are quite often junior or names we have never heard off,i think overuling the experienced refs on the pitch is a big ask,i expect there is a hierachy in play,pigmol said a few weeks ago that refs now have permission to use the pitchside monitors but they are not,var has complete control and it varies wildly depending who the team is,the power they hold is frightening

the ref got that wrong BUT at least it was the match ref ! not a ref in the shed
The first picture is a clear penalty. Look at that block. Neither match ref or VAR reacted to it. I would have shown you other videos of instance of VAR not doing their job if i had some links to provide.

Not saying the Maguire stuff is acceptable. Just that referee and use of VAR are shit everywhere cuz the men are shit, biased, corrupt, etc. Not just in PL.

I knew something was not right when Taylor was awarded MOM. Can anybody tell me why was the silence deafening when Kante was butchered by Fred (I think). No VAR to check what had happened. Then Taylor started to run back to the centre circle and did an about turn and ran back to the penalty area. He does not inspire confidence, unless you wear red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.