UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I think he's just suddenly found himself in a unique position (ie being a City "fan" too) and is flogging it to death, it's like his big chance to shine, so he needs to make the most of this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' , the desperate twat.

I think you're spot on - my impression is that he's trying to stake a claim for being the voice of this story - the man with the inside track, and his fingers on the pulse of the narrative.

But he's normally used to putting out somewhere more in the region of a couple of articles a month - where he can genuinely research the story more deeply, actually get his head around understanding the facts which underpin it properly, and work on crafting a credible angle to add a perspective of value to the picture.

On this, he's being forced into writing reactively, writing on the hoof and putting out a couple of articles a day. Working in this context, his lack of understanding of the basic facts of the story is alarming, his articles aren't really all that well written anymore, and his increasing inability to add anything of insight or value to the story seems to grow exponentially with every passing day.

He's showing he just isn't up to the job in this context - which is why I think he needs someone to have a gentle word in his ear about taking a couple of weeks away from it all to get his mojo back and start performing again.

All I'd say to that is, at the moment, these pages are open forum for journalists who head back to Twitter with what they see as inflammatory posts with which they can discredit Blues. If I thought we were posting in a genuinely private environment, I'd take a different view.

FWIW, he'd have to have an extraordinary lack of self-awareness not to know that large numbers of Blues think he's a twat and have done for years. :)

Of course they are trawling the forum but what difference to their out put, lies, agenda does anything written on here ever make?

None is the answer, hell this place puts right 99% of the lies they are spreading yet they take no notice and carry on regardless.

Them being called out on a football forum is literally of no concern to me whatsoever and threats of violence aside, i honestly dont see an issue mate.

Anyone overstepping will have their posts removed and Ric and his team have been on the ball the last few days and should be commended.

I think you're spot on - my impression is that he's trying to stake a claim for being the voice of this story - the man with the inside track, and his fingers on the pulse of the narrative.

But he's normally used to putting out somewhere more in the region of a couple of articles a month - where he can genuinely research the story more deeply, actually get his head around understanding the facts which underpin it properly, and work on crafting a credible angle to add a perspective of value to the picture.

On this, he's being forced into writing reactively, writing on the hoof and putting out a couple of articles a day. Working in this context, his lack of understanding of the basic facts of the story is alarming, his articles aren't really all that well written anymore, and his increasing inability to add anything of insight or value to the story seems to grow exponentially with every passing day.

He's showing he just isn't up to the job in this context - which is why I think he needs someone to have a gentle word in his ear about taking a couple of weeks away from it all to get his mojo back and start performing again.

His "USP" being he's a supposed Blue lol.

Totally agree mate, he's out of his depth isn't he.

Puma coming out like that is so odd.

Really odd.

I can’t fathom why they wouldn’t keep quiet until the end of it. Nobody was attacking them, other than the odd anonymous Twitter handle maybe, they weren’t in the press and weren’t at risk.

They’ve put themselves, in terms of PR, at risk by backing us.

This says to me that they are absolutely sure we’re innocent and it must mean that the club have gone through the evidence with them.

In other news, all staff at City have been told by Soriano that everything stays the same and that we’ll win this 100%. My mate is good mates with one of the ground staff, we get freebies off him some times.
I'm assuming they were asked,seeing as we saw this coming i think maybe we would have discussed it with puma,silverlake and the chinese shareholders at least even though puma say they know nothing about it,it's a good solid response by them at least

Yeah the soriano e-mail has come out and what he said to the team on saturday as well,all calm and positive,i really hope we have got this,nervous months ahead

You can do what you want, but if you attack him on that ground rather than on the substance of what he says, you damage the credibility of those City fans who are legitimately attacking the substance of what he says, an altogether more powerful line of attack. I can't stop you, but I think your stance is a little stupid and rather detrimental to those of us who are attempting to go down more productive avenues.

I am not joining in the twitter attack on his posts, I leave that to Blues with more knowledge on the ffp subject than I have, like PB.Even I though with my limited knowledge spotting his glaring error.

This format is more an online fanzine and less in the public domain and here I will slag him off for turning on the club he is supposed to have supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.