UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Puma be informed of this though?

Especially when so much now hinges on nothing leaking out
Maybe they were privy to certain accounting facts in the long term kit deal which would factor in a probability of the chumps cup exposure.

Puma coming out like that is so odd.

Really odd.

I can’t fathom why they wouldn’t keep quiet until the end of it. Nobody was attacking them, other than the odd anonymous Twitter handle maybe, they weren’t in the press and weren’t at risk.

They’ve put themselves, in terms of PR, at risk by backing us.

This says to me that they are absolutely sure we’re innocent and it must mean that the club have gone through the evidence with them.

In other news, all staff at City have been told by Soriano that everything stays the same and that we’ll win this 100%. My mate is good mates with one of the ground staff, we get freebies off him some times.

City may well have gone through the evidence with them. I am confident this will get thrown out as are many others but it is odd that Puma came out at this stage as prisons are full of people who think they did know wrong. Judgements can go either way.

But funnily enough though, that is what gives me confidence. I cannot see City being wrong about this. I’m also not sure how UEFA get around the agreement settlement/settlement regime and 5 year rule

Last edited:
I bought his book ' Manchester United ruined my life' or something but found that boring, I never finished it, but it may still be lying around somewhere.

That’s Colin Schindler isn’t it? I thought we were talking about David Conn. Or was Schindler’s ‘Man City Ruined My Life’?

They haven’t leaked anything.

They are one of our biggest sponsors and have just come out and said that they trust Man City.

Nothing wrong with that and I for one would like more of them to come out and make similar remarks.
Nissan to come out as the new shirt sponsor whilst advising they are dropping uefa would be comedy gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.