Madrid away

No problem near the ground. Last time we headed up to the ground a little to early so found a great place for beers, it was a few streets away but I haven't got a scooby what it was called but it was fine. The dibble are mainly round the Plaza Mayor and outside he ground although if City fans do group in/outside any pub they tend to come along and practise being thugs.

Perfect sounds good. Naturally hearing the extreme stories of the local plod. Will do a bit of both. And you advise getting into ground early? take it they are slow to let you in?

I got my ticket in my name on my points. Today I have got an email from the club wanted to know my exact travel plans including date of arrival/departure, D.O.B. etc.
I had an argument awhile ago with @squirtyflower where I defended the club for ticket collections in the home City. Then I defended the club, to me this is just wrong. The amount of detail for a start makes it look like the facist state Spain is.

The question is, can I simply ignore the email ?

I got my ticket in my name on my points. Today I have got an email from the club wanted to know my exact travel plans including date of arrival/departure, D.O.B. etc.
I had an argument awhile ago with @squirtyflower where I defended the club for ticket collections in the home City. Then I defended the club, to me this is just wrong. The amount of detail for a start makes it look like the facist state Spain is.

The question is, can I simply ignore the email ?
You can ignore the email but not the lack of apology to Squirtyflower :-)

You can ignore the email but not the lack of apology to Squirtyflower :-)

Thanks for the reply. It is amazing how the club I love can try to piss you off. Even if I had got it off a mate why do they need to know I am landing at 17.35hrs on Tuesday Bristol to Madrid, will they pass this to the Madrid fascists who will then check flight itineries (sp) and decide the details don't match the ticket details that City have ? At a time I am rallying around the club as they get fucked from all angles they seem intent on pissing me off.

Thanks for the reply. It is amazing how the club I love can try to piss you off. Even if I had got it off a mate why do they need to know I am landing at 17.35hrs on Tuesday Bristol to Madrid, will they pass this to the Madrid fascists who will then check flight itineries (sp) and decide the details don't match the ticket details that City have ? At a time I am rallying around the club as they get fucked from all angles they seem intent on pissing me off.
Just ignore it mate, nothing will happen, they have no business whatsoever knowing your travel plans, absolutely fuck all to do with them ....
I'm going with a ticket and I deleted the fucker :-)

Just ignore it mate, nothing will happen, they have no business whatsoever knowing your travel plans, absolutely fuck all to do with them ....
I'm going with a ticket and I deleted the fucker :-)

NP. Anyway, I have tricked them as I am not going from Bristol, I am going from Birmingham but I aint letting on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.