Caroline Flack - rest in peace

The inquest opens tomorow,she has been in therapy since the arrest,stopped drinking and by all accounts(her mates) doing well until her last couple of days,getting the court letter,on face value,was the difference

But there can’t be complaints about this. She’s alleged of committing a violent crime and deserved trial.

The media and social media is where the criticism should be.

She obviously needed help.
I'm more interested in why the paramedics didn't see that the day before she died.
We have mental health issues in our family eg schizophrenia. I'm not saying for a minute her condition was that complicated but something went wrong that day. Maybe her (or someone's) fear of the possible ramifications on her career made the decision to not "go there" and by the next day it was too late.

But there can’t be complaints about this. She’s alleged of committing a violent crime and deserved trial.

I'm not a fan of the CPS (long story), but in this instance they had to take the alleged domestic violence assault seriously, for ages now they have been under pressure to prosecute offenders because victims often call the police or attend hospital after an attack but back out of filing a compliant due to fear of retribution from the offender. Unfortunately there recent communication may have tipped Ms Flack over the edge.

I'm not a fan of the CPS (long story), but in this instance they had to take the alleged domestic violence assault seriously, for ages now they have been under pressure to prosecute offenders because victims often call the police or attend hospital after an attack but back out of filing a compliant due to fear of retribution from the offender. Unfortunately there recent communication may have tipped Ms Flack over the edge.

It may well have done but as you say, they have to go forward with these prosecutions.

I was getting a drink in the Coop on the way to work this morning and noticed The Sun had “Cruel Prosecution Service”.

I actually became angry about something that has no impact on my life, I found it that outrageous.

The fucking low life vermin they are, take the piss.
May I suggest you don't look at that disgusting, sad excuse for a newspaper mate.

Oh yeah i agree with that but being arrested and going to court for someone who has anxiety already is terrifing i imagine

She obviously needed help.
I'm more interested in why the paramedics didn't see that the day before she died.
We have mental health issues in our family eg schizophrenia. I'm not saying for a minute her condition was that complicated but something went wrong that day. Maybe her (or someone's) fear of the possible ramifications on her career made the decision to not "go there" and by the next day it was too late.
She must have convinced them she was ok or they would have sectioned her,a friend stayed the night with her and when they popped out she killed herself,that is some big guilt for them to bare even though they shouldn't feel that way at all

May I suggest you don't look at that disgusting, sad excuse for a newspaper mate.

I only saw it in passing. The Coop has the papers next to the checkout. I didn’t pick it up nor read anything other than the headline.

Oh yeah i agree with that but being arrested and going to court for someone who has anxiety already is terrifing i imagine

I can totally appreciate that. I once went through a HR case for a false accusation that I was ultimately cleared of but I was pretty worried and had a few sleepless nights. Going to court over something like this, when you suffer from mental health, must have been terrible for her, but she still deserved to go.

It’s just such a shame it did for her in the end.

the press seem to have the freedom to cause misery to whoever they want to pick on......we know what dan roan said after the helicopter crash, the press don't care who they hurt
Not just after the helicopter crash, he said it at the memorial outside Leicester’s stadium while mourners were there!

He’s a fucking slimy piece of work that Roan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.