Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

EQ_QDZDUYAAblvj
The European elite of Bayern, Barca, Madrid , Chelsea, Everton and Ipswich.

As if we are going to allowed to get past madrid,huge embarrasement if we get any where near this trophy
Going off how fuming the Ginger Prince was when he was informed of the ban (apparently), I'm not sure it will be in anyone's hands barring his.

I am awaiting the most sublime individual performance we have witnessed in many a year (apologies if I have just called this wrong and he just goes out and boots Ramos receiving his marching orders within the first 5 minutes).............

As if we are going to allowed to get past madrid,huge embarrasement if we get any where near this trophy
They will get all the important marginal decisions, which over 180 mins is more than enough to give them victory. In addition they will throw themselves to the floor with great regularity, and get free kicks every time

75746.jpg

With apologies to Monty Python.

This Banner and written across the bottom: UEFA, PROSECUTOR, JUDGE, JURY
It's what City actually said in their defence and would probably allow the flag to be brought in.
Spaniards would certainly get the message!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.