West Ham game rearranged for Wed 19th Feb, 7.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're a group of fans who rally together during the hardest times.

The Swales Out era and the incredible support as we dropped down the divisions show what this fan base is all about.

Anyone umming and ahhing about going, I urge you all to make the effort for this one.

The club is currently under attack, whether by fair means or foul. (It's foul)

Time to show them what we're made of.

You watch, the fact that there will be empty seats tomorrow will be blamed by $ky on Fridays fiasco. No mention of any other reason, just that City fans are sacking the club off. Sad bastards.

You watch, the fact that there will be empty seats tomorrow will be blamed by $ky on Fridays fiasco. No mention of any other reason, just that City fans are sacking the club off. Sad bastards.
Conveniently not mentioning that Arsenals ground was less than 2/3s full the other day

Not missed a home league game for years but have to admit I was considering it ( but probably would of gone ) but after friday I can't wait to go and show my support for the team and club.
Would love to be there mate but simply impossible....have ticket on exchange... no takers...can see there being a lot of empty seats which everyone and his dog will make a meal of..
It all comes down to a stupid decision on our part to accept the game at short notice / and even more so when the club knew what was coming
Let the everyone have a field day at our expense...
Now if Sheik Mansour was to show his support and this was “leaked” in advance, then you would sell out no problem !

Would love to be there mate but simply impossible....have ticket on exchange... no takers...can see there being a lot of empty seats which everyone and his dog will make a meal of..
It all comes down to a stupid decision on our part to accept the game at short notice / and even more so when the club knew what was coming
Let the everyone have a field day at our expense...
Now if Sheik Mansour was to show his support and this was “leaked” in advance, then you would sell out no problem !

At £50 to £60 the club are unlikely to resell many tickets.

There’s absolutely loads of seats available for this.

Looks like about 1/3 of the ground is available.

What’s going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.